Probleme beim Einloggen

SinoJobs - European-Chinese Job Portal

SinoJobs is the leading Job Portal with focus on China and Europe. We offer latest Job Ads in the Greater China Region and Europe.

Nur für XING Mitglieder sichtbar Düsseldorf event was great!
Thank you for arranging yesterday's fair. It was a great platform to meet the employers and interact with them and possibly I can work out somethings with them.
regards,
Ahsan
Dirk Mussenbrock (孟德克)
Ein weiterer Kommentar
Letzter Kommentar:
Анна Ивановна Do you want to buy or agent our products
Supply New designed primary granite quarry crusher, to keep structural costs down, ease of maintenance and operation.
If you want to buy or agent our products, leave your email or enter our website with our customer service online chat, they understand English.
Email : limingcrusher@mail.ru
http://www.drobilkalm.ru/%D0%B4%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B1%D0%B8%D0%BB%D1%8C%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B5-%D0%BE%D0%B1%D0%BE%D1%80%D1%83%D0%B4%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5/
Dirk Mussenbrock (孟德克) Leaving China?
According to china tourism board, for the last six months there are a significant drop in foreigner's population here in china. if you are also thinking of leaving. what would be your reason?
Daniel Bovensiepen Brunold Loidl 罗德 Robert Kummer
+5 weitere Kommentare
Letzter Kommentar:
Tom Shang
The circumstance is serious indeed , the air the big or small river..... anyway I think it is one of the reasons.
I wish everything would be smoothly in the country.......