Internship semester TARGET COSTING ELECTRONICS (m/f)
Corporate: BuyIn GmbH
Department: TARGET COSTING @PROCUREMENT
Location: 53111 Bonn
In our business, we create innovative IT and telecommunications solutions. Flat hierarchies, a medium-sized company structure, and simple workflows: BuyIn gives you the opportunity to actively realize your potential in an innovative and flexible working environment.
As an Intern of Target Costing (m/f), you will support strategic Target Costing projects. This includes the following duties:
• Cost-Modeling of future products under development (Bill of Material, component costs research, benchmarks and supplier analyses)
• Tear down of existing product (prototypes) and competitor products
• Development, organization and management of Target Costing tools
• Technology trends and evolutions related to cost-per-feature
• General support of the Target Costing team in and around the TC@P Labs
• An internship project, which you will plan, stage, execute and present independently
• Observation and analysis of market trends for new and existing technologies
• Maintenance and further development of cost analysis models and digitization tools
You are studying Electrical Engineering (BA / MA) or a comparable major in the area of Telecommunication.
• Interest in telecommunication or network technologies (latest gadgets and proficient in IT)
• Previous internships and practical engineering experience are an important decision criteria:
Hands-on experience with electronic hardware in several projects, consumer products (smartphones / tablets) and IT setups
• Capability to identify electronic components, understand their electrical specifications and group them into functionalities
• Willingness to work independently and to adapt quickly to new and challenging tasks. A methodic and systematic approach, confidence to research information and to present them to the team
• Analytical mind-set, strong problem solving skills and an ability to be pro-active with a sense of urgency
• Capacity to work on a multi-cultural, fast-changing and cross-functional environment
• Fluency in English and German, French as a plus
Join our team – we look forward to hearing from you!
Special Needs candidates will be considered preferentially in case of equal qualification.
Your personal contact:
Mr. Praneeth Bejjenki
WORKING FOR BUYIN
Founded in 2011 by Deutsche Telekom and Orange, BuyIn delivers strategic procurement services combining more than 25 billion euros of annual spend. This leads to sustainable economies of scale and savings based on analytics and benchmarks across millions of price points in 40+ markets.
The Target Costing @Procurement (TC@P) team covers the areas of Network Equipment, Service Platform, IT and Customer Equipment. TC@P is consulting projects cross-functionally to increase value for money while eliminating redundancies, reducing complexity and to define target costs.