Probleme beim Einloggen

Machine Learning Rhein-Main

Die Gruppe für den Erfahrungsaustausch zwischen Data Scientists und Machine Learning Interessierten aus dem Großraum Frankfurt

Kazim Bahar Die Vor- und Nachteile der Top 6 Python NLP Bibliotheken
Kazim Bahar 5 quick and easy data visualizations using Matplotlib
Gholamreza Soleimani A Model to Solve a System of Nonlinear Equations by Using Microsoft Excel plus VBA
This is an example for solving a system of nonlinear equations by using the Big Data Science Analysis with Microsoft excel plus VBA.
I would like to inform you that this model is able to solve all linear and nonlinear system of equations only by click in which it gives us less error than traditional methods such as Newton – Raphson , Gauss – Seidel, Jacobian and so on. Don't worry, if you have not any knowledge about traditional methods. Dive into new technology.
http://www.emfps.org/2018/02/a-model-to-track-location-of-particle.html
Gholamreza Soleimani A Model for Accounting Control Systems Made by Using a New Idea in Set Theory
This is a model for solving a system of many linear equations by using the Big Data Science Analysis with Microsoft excel plus VBA.
Note: "This article gives the idea to professional people someone who are working in the fields of Machine learning, Deep learning, Big Data Science and so on in which they can use other programming languages to solve the problem mentioned in this article. "
Amitesh Sahay why am i not able to import google-cloud-speech?
I have instlled google SDK, which seems to responding fairly good. I have also downloaded google-cloud-speech for my speech to text conversion. however, when I try to import google.cloud, I do not see any suggestion for "cloud" in my IDE(Pycharm). i tried to reinstall the library by 2 ways, using PIP and another in Pycharm. None of them seems to be working. To verify I have checked the path for the installed library, and surprisingly they exist there. Below is the output from my CLI
root@amitesh-VirtualBox:/home/amitesh/PycharmProjects/streaming/venv/lib/python3.5/site-packages/google# pwd
/home/amitesh/PycharmProjects/streaming/venv/lib/python3.5/site-packages/google
root@amitesh-VirtualBox:/home/amitesh/PycharmProjects/streaming/venv/lib/python3.5/site-packages/google# ll
total 48
drwxrwxr-x 12 amitesh amitesh 4096 Jun 19 11:41 ./
drwxrwxr-x 30 amitesh amitesh 4096 Jun 19 16:27 ../
drwxrwxr-x 3 amitesh amitesh 4096 Jun 19 11:41 api/
drwxrwxr-x 6 amitesh amitesh 4096 Jun 19 11:41 api_core/
drwxrwxr-x 6 amitesh amitesh 4096 Jun 19 11:41 auth/
drwxrwxr-x 5 amitesh amitesh 4096 Jun 19 11:41 cloud/
NOTE:
1)I did go through the google-cloud-speech documents, and python3.5 is a supported version.
2) I have seen multiple article on stackoverflow, but none of them has the right guidance.
3) I have also used plain notepad to see if its working. But no.
My environment
python3.5
pycharm2018.1.2 community version
ubuntu 16.4

Moderatoren

Infos zu den Moderatoren

Über die Gruppe "Machine Learning Rhein-Main"

• Gegründet: 16.05.2017
  • Mitglieder: 396
  • Sichtbarkeit: offen
  • Kommentare: 7
  • Marktplatz-Beiträge: 6