In dieser kostenlosen Version von "Scrum: Noob oder Master?" kannst Du Dich mit 200 Fragen zum Scrum Framework testen, Dein Wissen erweitern oder Deine Wissenslücken aufdecken.
Von den Grundlagen bis zu den Details wird das gesamte Spektrum des Scrum Frameworks abgedeckt.
Auf einen Blick:
+ 200 Fragen rund um das Scrum Framework
+ Alle Fragen in deutscher Sprache
+ Prüfungsnahe Übungsfragen zu relevanten Scrum-Themen
+ Kompatibilität auf Smartphone, Tablet, Desktop-PC
+ Ohne App nutzbar
+ Flexibles Lernen: an jedem Ort, zu jeder Zeit
Greetings from Infoplus Technologies GmbH!! We have below one requirement with our client. If the role interests you, please share your updated resume along with salary expectations and availability details to my colleague-Ms Kanika Sablok at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Hiring type: Permanent
• Start date: Immediate
• work location: Munich, Germany
• Salary: As per standards
Agile Consultant - Job description:
- our customer is NOT a Product company. we don’t develop software to sell as a primary business.
- Our customer is an OEM - Manufacturing/aerospace, and they do make Or configure or customize software for internal consumptions or for their customers (e.g.: Airlines or cars ) to use those software’s
- Software’s are either for Business applications and tools such as SAP, PLM, Microsoft OR in-flight software such as Flight / Car navigation, auto driver software used inside the cabins.
Hence, our service and roles we play, will keep changing slightly - but all in the context of Agility / Agile, Scaling Agile, Product owner
Means, our service is AGILE CONSULTING. your role will be an AGILE CONSULTANT.
• under this umbrella, you will have to play different temporary roles for different projects or requirements in our customer organization, to delivery those AGILE CONSULTING SERVICES
• This means, you may play the role of Product Owner Proxy for 1 Product, and you may be part-time Scrum master or an Agile coach for another project(s).
• It is all related to a common objective - to bring Agility in our customer organizations, to build our TechM internal Agile capabilities.
• In addition, if you are a Senior person, we will expect you to take some responsibility of a portfolio.. means, build services, develop business, build team , mentor the new people/coach and develop.
• but not from the Day1. we are there to guide you, support you in this 'leadership' role
• you will be introduced to many customers, you will be visible, and you can build a brand, develop services, coach more consultants (in this process, you will also learn)
• we will also give training on SAFe - to be Safe agilist. (you could become a future RTE - Release Train Engineer in SAFe language).