Australian Network

Australian NetworkAustralian Network

3249 members | 3739 posts | Public Group
Mathias Burbach
Hosted by:Mathias Burbach


I have a quick question where I need some help: I hold a permanent residency since 2011, however the re-entry visa has expired since I have not been back for 2 years in the last 7 years.

I want to go on holidays to Oz for 1 month with the family. Originally I thought about just getting the electronic tourist visa. Now I am reading that I will lose permanent residency if I use the tourist visa instead of applying to enter with a new entry visa. And I obviously would like to avoid to lose the PR. Any thoughts or advise? Also any advise how to apply for the entry visa within a short time, as we need to leave in 4 weeks? Many thanks!


This post is only visible to logged-in members. Log in now

Recruiting the best telemarketing team will give you a positive result in doing business and reaching your target market that you thought you can't. Here are some tips.

Callbox Australia offers complete B2B lead generation and appointment setting solution to deliver qualified and targeted business leads to support your sales team. Call +61 2 9037 2248 for more details.