Contract: Permanent, unlimited
Location: Düsseldorf Campus, Germany
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
By joining the Corporate Functions team here at Vodafone Group you will support our people in strengthening our position as an admired company in the eyes of our customers, shareholders and employees. The team is varied; you could be working within Human Resources, Finance, Legal, External Affairs, Audit or Supply Chain. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
Our HR functions enable the organisation to maximise the contribution of people to the delivery of our goals. The HR function encompasses a variety of aspects including Learning and Development, Talent Management, Diversity and Equality, Organizational Development, Change Management, Policy, Recruitment and Employee Relations. Joining as HR Business Partner do you want to be a key part of driving our people agenda?
Within this position the Business Partner:
• Supports and drives the global HR-agenda for the Global Data centres group in
Group Technology through client facing business partnering and support of HR
strategy aligned projects.
• Technology HR point of contact for the German works council, Operational
processes and/or German based line managers (mainly Düsseldorf and Ratingen)
With us you will:
• Provide comprehensive HR support for specified client groups, supporting the
Senior HR Business Partners on delivery of functional People Plans
• Proactively manage the HR Business Partner interfaces with HR-teams in local
markets & Group Centre of Excellence to ensure a seamless customer experience
• Support Senior HR Business Partner on the execution of HR processes and
programs for a defined business area, including headcount, reward, performance,
• Be the SPOC for Germany for works council, German processes and line managers,
will also be required to support specific projects as required.
Apply if you have:
• Commercially savvy / good depth of business understanding
• Some HR experience; either specialist or generalist
• Strong relationship & communication skills
• Analytical, intellectual capacity to learn very quickly
• Experience of international client groups advantageous
• Business fluent German and English skills
We’re happy if you have:
• HR Professional Qualifications
• Experience of large matrixed blue chip organisations
• Experience in German context
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us: Claudia.Bohm@Vodafone.com.
Of course you will find this advert as well on our career page: