Caribbean Entrepreneurs Association Online (CEAO)
CEAO is an open forum/meeting place for entrepreneurs who are doing, and preparing to do business with, from, and within the Caribbean...
This is an open forum and meeting place for Small-to-Medium-sized Enterprises/Businesses (SME/SMB) and Entrepreneurs who are doing, and preparing to do business with, from, and within the Caribbean region. Connect with your peers, share your business acumen and experience, find and create new opportunities. Establish new connections, strategic alliances, partnerships, distributorships, suppliers, buyers, and gain entry into markets. Make connections for safe travelling and vacationing to and from the Caribbean. Share photos and documents. Remember, business is most successful when you are talking to someone who is interested in your business!
And while you’re at it, discover the beauty, culture, food, music, people and vibe of one of the most breathtaking regions in the world. This region include the islands of Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bonaire, British Virgin Islands, The Cayman Islands, Cuba, Curaçao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, French Guiana, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Montserrat, Panama, Puerto Rico, Saba & St. Eustatius, St. Barthelemy (St. Barths) , St. Kitts & Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Maarten/St. Martin, St. Vincent (and the Grenadines), Suriname, Trinidad & Tobago, Turks & Caicos, and the US Virgin Islands...
A few simple rules:
- Adhere to the Xing Code of Conduct and TOS
- No Adult contend or pornographic images
- No Spamming or junk emails
- ZERO TOLERENCE for MLMs and ambiguous opportunities bordering on Scams and Ponzis...
- Open Networkers please refrain from detailed and persistent recruiting. No posting of ambiguous or misleading opportunities
- Promote this group, and maintain the highest level of discretion, tolerance, patience, wisdom and respect to your fellow members.