from December 5 to 7, leading international IT experts will give a comprehensive insight into the world of ML and AI at the third Machine Learning Conference at the Steigenberger Hotel am Kanzleramt in Berlin.
Both conferences offer over a variety of sessions as well as full day power workshops, keynotes and shorttalks, i.e.:
• Workshop: Machine Learning 101++ using Python - Dr. Pieter Buteneers (CoScale)
• Workshop: Deep Learning with TensorFlow - Maarten Callaert & Xander Steenbrugge (ML6)
• Keynote: A Multidisciplinary Approach to VUI Product Management - Dr. Carmen Martinez (Computer Futures Berlin)
• Session: Build smarter apps with Machine Learning, from magic to reality - Laurent Picard (Google)
• Shorttalk: Helping Pacman beat the ghosts with deep Q learning - Marc Päpper (ProAdly)
• Shorttalk: Text classification and NLP on star wars characters - Natalie Beyer (Lavrio.solutions)
• Shorttalk: 10 Things I Wish I Had Known Before Scaling Deep Learning Solutions - Jesus Rodriguez (Invector Labs)
Be quick! - the Early Bird prices for ML Conference 2018 are only available until November 8! Register now and save up to € 210!
Do you have any questions or requests? Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +49 (0)30 2148066-50