Greetings from Infoplus Technologies GmbH!!
We have below requirement with our client. If it interests you, please send me your updated resume, along with availability details.
Role- SAP Identity Management (m/f)
• Mode of hiring: Permanent Fixed term contract.
• Duration: 1 Year with extension option.
• Work location: Mannheim, Germany
• Salary range: As per market standards
• Language: English. German is preferable but not mandatory
• Start Date: Feb 2018
• Level of experience: Overall experience 5 to 10 years with minimum of 5 years in required skills
• Expert in SAP Identity Management 8.0 implementation projects and should have expertise in providing architecture level solution for integrating SAP and Non SAP system with SAP IDM.
o Good understanding on SAP IDM
o Experience in working with SAP IDM connecting to SAP and Non SAP System
o Configuring Single Sign On Across heterogeneous platforms with IDM
o Proposing solution at architecture level for SAP IDM integrations
o Webservices and connectivity
o Forms creation in SAP IDM
o Jobs Scheduling in SAP IDM
o Defining and maintaining repositories
o Implementing script advanced Data Conversions
o Provisioning Workflows
o Understanding the business flow and defining the Roles and Security
o SAP GRC Super User Privilege Management for Maintenance of Firefighter Users, Owners, Controllers and Administrators.
o Running reports and information extraction using SAP IDM
o Implementing Automatic Approve/Decline of Role Requests
o Implementing custom user interfaces and search Results
o Provisioning a User to AS ABAP
o SAP Netweaver Portal Knowledge
o SAP UI5, Fiori
o Setting up High-Availability for SAP IDM
o SAP IDM Content Transports
o Configuring SAP IDM Security
o Provisioning and De Provisioning users in SAP IDM
o Mail notification configuration
o Defining Auto Role Assignments
o Password Self Service implementation
• Knowledge of SAP Netweaver Overview
• Knowledge in Webdynpro Java, PDK Java
• Knowledge in SQL and execution of SQL Scrpts
• Knowledge in Portal (administration, maintenance of groups / roles)
• Knowledge on SAP GRC
• High Skill in communication and documentation (Documentation of Incidents, Solutions e.g.)
• High awareness of data security
Roles & Responsibilities:
A strong hands-on development experience with customer facing skills.
Pay high attention to detail in all work.
Quality, on time delivery of agreed deliverables
Thoroughly understand the Requirements and Design
Escalate any risks and issues as and when they are identified, to the project / program management team
Work diligently towards better relationship with the customer
Kind Regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Infoplus Technologies GmbH
20th Floor, Kastor & Pollux
Platz der Einheit 1
60327 Frankfurt Am Main
Tel number: +49 (0)69 97 503 159
Mob number: +49 151 686 41079
UK | Germany | Spain | Netherlands | Belgium | Switzerland | Ireland | Sweden | Dubai | India | Australia