27 - 29 May 2018, Sitges, Barcelona, Spain.
HIMSS Europe and Health 2.0 are collocating the most influential digital health conference of 2018. The HIMSS Europe 18 & Health 2.0 Conference will be held in the beautiful coastal Spanish town of Sitges, located just 25 minutes away from Barcelona. The conference will include sessions which will address the whole spectrum of the digital health ecosystem with the aim to reach key audiences in the sector: from hospital CEOs to innovative SMEs and start-ups, as well as CMOs, clinicians and nurses. Conference themes will include: digital transformation, cybersecurity, interoperability and data into knowledge.
In addition, the HIMSS Europe 18 & Health 2.0 Conference is honoured to be supported by the Dutch Ministry of Health, who will bring immense added value to the programme. The renowned European Telemedicine Conference (ETC) will also be featured in the conference, as well as a high-level C-suite workshop hosted by HIMSS-CHIME International.
Working together to advance digital health in Europe
HIMSS Europe is renowned for gathering the most influential hospital CEOs and CIOs with the most important technology providers and industry leaders. Health 2.0 Europe, the leading showcase of cutting-edge innovations transforming health systems, brings together a grassroot community of innovators. Connecting these two worlds, our goal is to step from vision into action: initiating meaningful business conversations; connecting supply and demand and creating marketplaces; accelerating investments and large scale implementations.
If you work in a hospital:
- Access a network of the most innovative healthcare start-up companies and find out what solutions are being introduced and how this could support your work
- Learn from health IT best practice from across Europe that will help you to ensure better quality patient safety and care
If you are an entrepreneur:
- Develop relationships with the only pan-European event which truly gathers the entire healthcare ecosystem. Connect with European Ministries, delegations, influencers and stakeholders who are responsible for multiple tenders taking place across Europe
- Showcase your solution, educate your audience and get ahead of your competitor by enhancing your visibility at our conference
If you work in IT:
- Spain and The Netherlands are both home to some of the most digitally mature hospitals in Europe, learn from your Spanish colleagues and connect with Dutch representatives who will be joining us through our partnership with the Dutch Ministry of Health
- Learn from best practice and case studies from across Europe that will enable you to successfully implement eHealth and mHealth solutions that achieve tangible benefits
If you work in finance:
- Better understand different funding models for ICT in a time of austerity
- Understand how to build a business case for IT and how return on investment can be achieved
If you are a patient:
- Be at the forefront of digital health developments and next steps throughout Europe
- Become more involved in the earlier design of eHealth tools and implementation processes ensuring they are patient centric and user-friendly