Our customer develops and produces high-quality, innovative specialty chemicals. With sales of more than € 2 billion, they are one of the world's most innovative, fastest-growing and most profitable chemical companies. They currently employ around 6,000 people who bring good ideas for the world of tomorrow. Discover with them the decisive plus for your future with many advantages for you.
One of their start-up groups was founded to bring a new and unique metallization technology for the printing industry to the market. They are a small and dynamic team with just one goal - to make their technology a success. Due to their size and their start-up character, the information and decision-making processes are short and the implementation and realization of ideas and solutions is their priority. They are looking for motivated and committed employees who want to work together with them to advance their technology.
We are currently looking for a ‘R&D Chemist / Engineer (m/f)’ at one of our customers’ locations in Niedersachsen (Germany).
In the R&D team you develop coating components for use in new technologies for the metallization of printing substrates. In addition to the development and implementation of solution strategies to improve the metallization process, you will undertake the experimental design and test support in the laboratory and on a machine prototype. You analyze and interpret the test results and create the technical documentation (test and measurement data evaluations). In this context, you will provide laboratory assistants with technical assistance and work closely with the areas of R & D engineering, application technology, marketing and product management.
• Graduate in chemical engineering, chemist or similar.
• Professional experience in the field of development or formulation of printing inks or varnishes.
• Experience in statistical experiment planning is beneficial.
• Ideally experience in the use of metallic effect pigments in paint and / or ink systems.
• Open-mindedness and willingness to break new ground.
• Analytical thinking as well as structured, independent and self-responsible way of working.
• Strong teamwork.
• Strong communication skills.
• Good command of English (spoken and written).
• Confident handling of MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
What we offer
• A unique culture of innovation in which the promotion of individual ideas and abilities and an open, trusting togetherness are capitalized.
• Extensive training offers.
• A convincing remuneration with good social benefits and additional pensions.
Become part of a successful company and apply now via ChemRecs for this position!
ChemRecs is specialized in the recruitment of specialists and executives in the chemical, pharmaceutical and processing industries. Our continued growth underscores our competitive edge over traditional recruiters.
Please submit your application documents, including your availability and salary, by e-mail to email@example.com. We are looking forward to meeting you soon and would be pleased to clarify your first questions by phone on +49 (0) 821 45034861
Your contact: Marylin George
Please visit our homepage: https://www.chemrecs.de/