E-Commerce Logistics is a set of communication computing and collaborative technologies that helps to transform logistical processes to be consumer centric by sharing data, knowledge and information with supply chain partners. The ultimate aim of e-commerce logistic is to deliver right product in right quantities at right place and to the right customer.
Some of the key players influencing the market are DHL International GmbH, FedEx Corporation, SF Express Co., Ltd., Amazon.com, Inc., United Parcel Service, Inc., Clipper Logistics Plc., CEVA Logistics, C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc., Kerry Logistics Network Limited. and Nippon Express Co., Ltd among others.
It also provides market size and forecast till 2025 for overall e-commerce logistics market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America (SAM). The market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments.
Logistics Market is subject to witness a substantial growth due to the recent technological advancement in the various logistics services, rising transportation activities in both developed and developing economies across the globe and increasing shipping demand. The number of service providers are improving their supply chain capabilities due to numerous growth opportunities available, thereby driving market growth, in the recent years. Additionally, shifting trends towards early adoption of advanced services such as automated freight payment and audit procedure to achieve cost-effectiveness are anticipated to drive the growth of logistics market over the forecast period.
Other factors such as reduction of capital expenditure (CAPEX), risk management, better inventory management, and directing on the core competencies of different business operations. Globally, the market is predicted to grow at high CAGR during the forecast period, providing numerous opportunities for market players to invest in research and development in the logistics market.
1. The value added logistics services segment is expected to be the fastest-growing segment, owing to the increasing need for inventory management and improved cycle times
2. The retail sector is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 7.5%; this growth can be attributed to the evolution of omni channel retailing and the need for data-driven analytics solution to manage fleet and warehousing
3. The global Third Party Logistics (3PL) market is expected to reach USD 1.24 trillion by 2025
4. Airways are expected to witness the fastest growth over the forecast period as consumers are willing to pay a premium price to receive products at the earliest
5. The Middle East 3PL market is expected to reach a revenue share of over 8.5% by 2025, due to the increase in imports and exports and an upward trend in local manufacturing
6. The key industry players include DHL, FedEx Corporation, C.H. Robinson Worldwide, UPS Supply Chain Solutions, and Kuehne + Nagel International AG
7. Several organizations are transitioning toward 3PL vendors to deliver enhanced transportation management services for increased visibility and predictability
Auch unsere Company gehört mit ihren Umsetzungen in Sachen Nachhaltigkeit und Soziales intelligentem Supply Chain!
Für den Standort in Wien suchen wir zurzeit eine/n Mitarbeiter/in für unseren Customer Service Bereich.