Ab Anfang Februar hat die Codec Softwareentwicklung GmbH und im speziellen meine Person wieder freie Kapazitäten.
- Teamlead und
im Bereich Frontend für:
- Content Management Systeme und
Bei Interesse kontaktieren Sie mich gerne einfach direkt!
Our client EQS is a leading provider of digital solutions for Investor Relations (IR), Communications and Compliance. Their unique cloud-based product “EQS COCKPIT” is a comprehensive solution that supports over 8.000 companies worldwide in distributing corporate news, press releases and regulatory reporting through a worldwide financial newswire – all while fulfilling disclosure obligations. EQS also offers other products such as corporate websites, digital reports, mobile apps and IR Websites and tools. With its strong expansion plans, international presence in 15 major cities worldwide and market dominance, it is an exciting time to become part of the EQS team.
„Team Spirit and Passion” –
If you can identify with these values, then we look forward to you joining our client’s successful team as a
Web Frontend Engineer (m/f) – in Munich, Germany
In this role, you will work in an international agile environment on building and iterating features for Single Page Applications (SPA) using modern technologies and frameworks such as Angular 6+. At EQS Frontend Engineers work with an exclusive in-house design and do not simply bootstrap. Through your creative input you will also participate in presenting proposals to further develop the SPA architecture. Other tasks include participating in code reviews, improving the user experience (optimizing UX and UI), adding new features, participating in testing and integration as well as tasks related to the whole CICD process. You will carry all of this out as part of an amazing team, so your team spirit is highly appreciated! You also have the opportunity to give workshops on a topic of interest that furthers your own personal development and is beneficial to the team as a whole. Such contributions are always welcome. Regarding the system itself, there are repositories with an integration deployment pipeline along with other connected services. Therefore, if you have any experience with distributed microservice based systems it is a nice asset!
What we are looking for („must have”)
• Several years of experience in the area of frond-end development
• Experience in the development of SPA (preferably Angular)
• Several years of experience using TypeScript
• Great willingness to learn new technologies
• Good English language skills both written and spoken
What we are looking for („nice to have”)
• Knowledge of Front-end Tooling, e.g., Gulp, Webpack, Node.js
• Experience with cloud and microservice architectures
• Experience with Git
• Experience in full-stack development
What you can expect from our client
• A great working environment in an international team
• Opportunity to use the most innovative and modern technologies in interesting projects
• Participation in trainings and conferences
• Flexible work-time and a modern office about a 5-minute walk from the Munich main train station
• Interesting benefits such as the employee stock option („My EQS Share Plan“)
• Sport offerings and four company events per year
Would you enjoy working in an amazing team on challenging projects? Then we look forward to your online application – easily with two clicks through your XING/LinkedIn profile – through our website:
Mr. Cody Nickol would be happy to answer any questions that you may have: + 49 (0)30 8093334 -12
Want to join the discussions?
Log in to read, write and comment on group posts.