Hallo liebe Gruppenmitglieder,
Für einen unserer Kunden sind wir derzeit auf der Suche nach einem Head of Business Intelligence am Standort Frankfurt mit folgenden Anforderungen:
The Head of IT Business Intelligence in the IT department is responsible for Business Intelligence Management as well as managerial organization.
The goals for the IT development are to be learned from the SE IT Strategy.
Management and maintenance of all BI applications (DWH, Reporting, in-house development), incl. supplier and service partner relationship management, responsible for design, planning, deployment, operation and coordination of release changes of business software and applications.
He/she will independently:
• functional and disciplinary leadership responsibility for the team
• organize, arrange, balance and manage the workload of the team
• coordinate and control the attendance of the team members
• check and approve any requests for vacation or training/education
• conduct staff appraisal interviews
He/she covers the management, supervision and coordination of delivering, maintaining and supporting IT Business Intelligence architecture and processes.
He/she is independently responsible for
• creation and maintenance of work standards as well as optimization of work processes incl. documentation
• procurement of IT goods and services within the frame of previously approved budgets
• managing and optimizing structures and processes (orientation to ITIL)
Tasks and responsibilities
• Independent support of complete software development process for bank internal applications
• Analysis of technical department’s requirements, conduct cost- and resource estimation
• Compiling of IT- and technical concepts as well as user manuals
• Development of software architecture with subsequent programming and implementation
• Execute technical tests, coordinate tests with business departments, description of “Go-Live” process and conditions
• Compiling of standard reports and scripts
• 2nd and 3rd level support for bank internal applications within the field of tasks
• Compiling of work instructions as well as optimization of work processes
• Efficient business communication to identify and understand requirements, manage expectations with special attention to re-usability of solutions
• Pro-actively propose on efficiency and/or user-friendliness improvements
• Compiling of basic and detailed concepts in cooperation with the business departments.
• Independent management, implementation and documentation of IT-projects.
• Implementation and practical introduction of new sub systems.
Qualification and skills
• Team lead experience with strong leadership skills (min. 3 pers. team)
• Several years of job experience in Development/ Application Engineering, preferably in a bank
• Willingness to travel, mainly within western Europe
• Sensibility regarding working in a multi-cultural international environment
• Hands-on mentality
• High level communications and coordination skills as well as pronounced ability to work in a team
• Team spirit, self initiative, service disposition, resilience, outstanding engagement
• Abstract, analytic, combinational and systematic thinking, structured approach
• Ability to handle separate tasks simultaneously
• SQL Server 2012/2014
• T-SQL (Scripts, tables, functions, stored procedures, views, debugging, transactions)
• Database Schema Design o Kimball Methodology, SCDs
• SSIS / SQL Server Data Tools /Logging / Auditing
• .NET Assembly Functions
• Excellent knowledge of Relational Database Concepts and Technology, RI
• Performance Tuning, Execution Plans, Indexing strategy
• DBA Skills (Back up, Restore, Security, DBCC, DMVs, system tables)
• SAP Business Objects 4.1
• RDP / MSTSC o Software Development Life Cycle
• Waterfall and Agile development methodologies
• Excellent analysis skills
• RedGate Tools, SQL Compare, SQL Data Compare, SQL Source Control
Bei Interesse bitte ich um Zusendung Ihres aktuellen CV/Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit sowie Ihres angestrebten Bruttojahreszielgehalt an email@example.com
mob.: +49 1514 6167250