Hallo liebe LUGHH‘ler,
Wir planen das nächste LUGHH Treffen im Q1 anvisiert ist der Februar.
Themen liegen noch nicht vor, werden aber bekannt gegeben.
Wenn ihr Themen-Vorschläge, habt bitte gern über das Kontakt-Formular senden:
Our client is a leading scientific non-profit organization in the field of implant dentistry and related tissue regeneration that unites experts from various disciplines from all over the world. As an independent academic organization, he actively promotes networking and the exchange of information among its membership. Through its currently 27 regional/national Sections, he offers events and activities all over the world. His 15,000+ membership regularly meets at conferences, congresses and continuing education events as well as via his online portal in order to share knowledge gathered through research and clinical practice. The goal of the him is to continuously improve treatment methods and outcomes in implant dentistry to the benefit of the patient.
His Headquarters in Basel is his international administrative center that takes care of all the organization’s operational and administrative matters as well as the smooth running of all its activities.
Our team is currently looking for a:
Java Developer (Liferay) 100%
Candidates must offer:
• Several years of solid experience as a Java Developer – working with Liferay in particular
• Experience handling Apache and Tomcat
• Experience of usability, design and web architecture
• Interest in Scrum and other agile process models
• An open, entrepreneurial and constructive approach with good conflict resolution skills
• The ability to take on responsibility and work independently
• Good knowledge of English
• German would be an advantage
• An exciting environment with room to develop your creativity and take on responsibility
• An open corporate culture in an optimal working environment
• Interest in a long-term cooperation with potential for professional development
Interested? If so, please send a full CV and references by email to: