This is an exciting opportunity to work for a dynamic and innovative start-up Mobile company in Zürich who are fast-growing and have fantastic funding from investors.
With ambitious growth plans, this Mobile Company has plans over the next year to expand into Europe and the Middle East.
The successful Senior Android Developer will have the chance to work with a company where your input will be of high value and you will get the opportunity to build a product from scratch. You will be developing and supporting the main consumer application, working alongside the clients and growing the team.
The company is led by a team of experienced and successful specialists and is a stimulating working environment.
They are looking for a Senior Android Developer who has created clean and maintainable code and can bring their wealth and experience to this role.
Key skills and experience required for the Senior Android Developer:
• Excellent Android Development experience, creating clean and maintainable code
• Experience working in a Scrum team and Agile environment
• Ability to lead and coach other junior developers is highly desirable
• Client-facing experience - great communication skills!
• Brilliant team work skills, yet still motivated to work by yourself
• Creativity and confidence and not afraid of a challenge
• Demonstrates a real passion for Mobile development and keeps up to date with the latest technologies
Our client accepts international applications and offers Visasponsoring.
Interested candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org