At Korn Ferry, we grasp every opportunity to surprise others and ourselves by going beyond expectations to deliver a bit extra. We call it exceeding potential. To inspire and excite people, teams, even entire organizations. To bring companies’ strategies to life. To unite boardrooms and workforces. To unlock potential, realize ambitions, and change lives. Together, we are smarter. Together we are stronger. Together, we are more than.
Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 7,500 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions.
• Organizational Strategy
• Assessment and Succession
• Talent Acquisition
• Leadership Development
• Rewards and Benefits
Korn Ferry has partnered with one of the world's leading life science companies to effectively deliver on their current peak in recruitment needs.
We are looking to find a Recruiter based in Amsterdam (split on-site/remote work considered) to join our exceptionally talented RPO team in supporting our client’s recruitment needs.
You will be responsible for the full recruitment process including sourcing, screening, assessing, and marketing candidates to hiring managers.
• Focus on direct sourcing methodologies to attract top talent for roles across the region
• Recruitment across a range of functions for professional-level roles
• Managing the full end-to-end recruitment cycle from initial hiring manager briefing through to offer management
• Engage with stakeholders across the business, regularly updating all parties on the status of your allocated requisitions
• Develop and implement sourcing strategies and channels to build relevant talent pools
Skills & Experience
• Recruitment experience gained within an agency, RPO or inhouse environment, managing the full end to end recruitment process with knowledge of designing and implementing direct sourcing strategies
• Fluency in Dutch and English essential, any other European language would be an advantage but not essential
• Previous experience of recruiting within the life sciences/biotechnology/pharmaceuticals market would also be highly advantageous
• Excellent senior stakeholder managements skills
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.