BayWa r.e. – a forward-looking international company!
The renewables sector offers unparalleled opportunities for both professional development and the chance to make an active contribution to sustaining our natural environment. BayWa r.e. offers fascinating roles with great prospects in the fields of wind power, solar energy and bio-energy. Our business activities include trading, project development and realization, consultancy services and technical/commercial operations management. We have positions at our locations in Germany (head office), Europe, Asia, Australia and USA.
BayWa r.e. Solar Projects GmbH – a subsidiary of BayWa r.e. renewable energy GmbH – is responsible for the development and implementation of solar energy projects worldwide. Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Freiburg, Munich or Heerenveen and are currently looking for a
Transaction Manager (focus on Holland) m/f/d
- Execution of international M&A transactions in a team, including bidding processes and participation in contract negotiations
- Structuring of international PV investments with regard to commercial, contractual and tax issues
- Modelling and evaluation of business cases
- Focus on Holland
- Maintaining relationships with international investors in the field of renewable investments
- Structured search and approach of new investors
- Academic degree in the field of business administration, industrial engineering or similar
- Professional experience in the field of project structuring, financial modelling
- Very good knowledge of Excel for modelling cash flow-based yield calculations and the associated evaluation of operative project companies
- Very good knowledge of English, ideally also Dutch, German is also very welcome
- A high degree of personal responsibility and entrepreneurial thinking
- Ability to work in a structured and solution-oriented way
- Experienced in negotiations, sympathetic and customer-oriented
We can offer you exciting challenges as part of a team of professionals. Furthermore, the international focus of our company will open up excellent future prospects for you. As an expanding supplier in the renewables sector, we create opportunities for personal and professional development. It practically goes without saying that a friendly and cooperative working environment is part of our company culture. As part of the BayWa r.e. renewable energy network, you will benefit from flat hierarchies with short, fast decision-making channels. Our integration into BayWa AG provides security and the opportunities for further development that you would expect of a company this size.
We are looking forward to receiving your detailed application including your desired salary and earliest possible starting date via our career portal. If you have any questions, please contact Annette Völk at +49 89 38393-2127 wenden.