Automotive ≠ Software-Innovation?
Our client is aware of the great importance IT has for a company’s long-term progress. That is precisely the reason why our client is placing emphasis on restructuring its in-house IT.
As continuous integration engineer for our client, you’ll develop the continuous integration system for the platform of autonomous driving using tools like Openstack, OpenShift, Github, Artifactory and Docker. With your “out of the box” mentality you come up with strategies like paralyzing, caching and use dependency mechanisms to be able to test big systems and make them most efficient. You will design the continuous integration system and build processes, develop build scripts and configurate software builds. Besides your sense for quality assurance you strive for the maximum degree of automation.
What we expect of you (must-haves)
• Successfully completed degree in computer science or comparable studies
• Several years of professional experience in software development in at least one object-oriented programming language (preferably C++ or C)
• Excellent knowledge of build systems (CMake, Make, Bazel or comparable)
• Good experience in continuous integration systems like Zuul, Jenkins, Travis CI or comparable
• Fluent English skills and the willingness to learn German
• Enthusiasm for technologies and innovative development processes while working in a team
You are also welcome to contact Ms. Anastasia Zascerinskij by phone: + 49 (0) 711 912 918-18.