Njiuko develops software for the stationary and mobile web. Our clients choose us for high quality and honest advice.
We are not a big app company and we are not web tinkers. That's why we don't need rock star programmers and IPMA Level-D certified PMs. Our projects are diverse and require multiple talents. We have big clients with long-term tasks and small start-ups with messy processes and vice versa. Some clients argue with us on a technical level, for others the internet is still new territory. None of your colleagues is the same. They all have strengths and weaknesses that contribute to the success of the project. If you are like that and do a job well, your team will like you, CI will always be green and you will grow and prosper together with Njiuko.
Our requirements for you
- 3 years of professional experience as a software developer, preferably in a different language
- You know and love Ruby and are quite fit in another programming language
- You want to learn new things and improve in the areas you are already pretty good at
- A university degree is a minor thing, but you need to know what you are doing and be able to explain why some things make sense and others don't
- Good written and spoken English
- You are willing to work with us, even remotely, as part of a team
- Good humour
What we offer you
- An open-minded and inclusive working environment
- A team of juniors and seniors with extensive knowledge in all areas of web development
- A team worthy of the name: we value you as a person because of the qualities and skills you bring to the environment; you are not a number but part of a big family, of people who have worked together in trust for years
- Fully tested and fully automated software
- Interesting projects, among others in the fields of elite sports, health and social networks
- Working with start-ups and German market leaders
- An attractive salary
- A beautiful office with a view of the Alster in the heart of Hamburg
- A computer of your choice to boost your productivity
- Further benefits, such as a mobility bonus
https://github.com/railsjazz/rails_charts I would like to share with a community our gem to build charts in the Rails app. It's using Apache eCharts which are very powerful and opensource. A nice alternative to HighCharts.
And if you need to build a very simple sparklines charts - we have an option too: https://github.com/railsjazz/peity_vanilla_rails. One more gem to build very simple but informative charts with vanilla JS.
I'm Ernesto, Founder & CTO at OmbuLabs, and I wanted to share a couple of remote job searches we have open:
- Senior Rails Engineer (remote, full time): https://www.ombulabs.com/jobs/software-engineer
- Senior Rails Engineer (remote, contractor, 20 to 30 hours per week): https://www.ombulabs.com/jobs/software-engineer-contractor
If you are interested in code quality, Rails upgrades (we run FastRuby.io), Rails performance, and/or open source, feel free to reach out with any questions or apply online.
All the best,
I'm the recruitment specialist at Avenga.
Avenga is a global IT and digital transformation champion with over 20 years of experience.
As of now, we are looking for a Senior Ruby Developer to contribute to our current project in the field of entertainment. The project is a well-known streaming platform in the USA that connects the entire TV ecosystem. It connects consumers to the content they love, enables content publishers to build and monetize large audiences, and provides advertisers with unique capabilities to engage consumers.
I'm ready for a chat anytime, let me know if interested.
All our openings for Ruby you may find here: https://bit.ly/3ks5a7M
I'm Alina and I am a tech recruiter here at Pennylane.
Pennylane is a high-growth - English speaking - French FinTech that has grown from 10 to 200 people in the past 2 years, just raising $57 million (€50 million) in Series B funding from existing investors Sequoia Capital, Global Founders Capital and Partech. 🚀
We’ve launched in France and will expand to other markets in Continental Europe in 2022. Our commercial website is thus in French only, but the code is obviously documented in English and our tech team speaks English, with over 17 different nationalities on board 🌎
Want to join the discussions?
Log in to read, write and comment on group posts.