SAP & Microsoft CommunitySAP & Microsoft Community
Shared platform for those looking for new career opportunities in SAP / Business Intelligence / ECM/DMS / SharePoint /Dynamics in Germany
This is an SAP MDG position based in Germany. We are looking to close this position in 4-6 weeks but can explore based upon the candidates' availability.
Client: One of the largest chemical producers in the world.
Job Type: PERMANENT - Full-time
Location: South-western Germany | will allow REMOTE due to COVID (will have to travel to client location once the travel restrictions open up)
Should be fluent in German (B2-C2) and English
1. Must have knowledge in MDG-BP, Customer and Supplier and MDG-F area.
2. Expertise extensively on Data modeling, Process Modeling, UI modeling.
3. Good knowledge of Master data in Customer Master, Vendor Master Data & Financial in MDG.
4. In depth knowledge in BRF+ rule-based workflow.
5. Should have experience in Webservices, extensive knowledge in SOAP development objects.
6. Should have extensive knowledge in Integration with ARIBA and PI, should have knowledge in Key mapping and Value mapping.
7. experience in Data Replication Framework (DRF).
8. Good knowledge on Data migration and Data import framework.
For further information,contact me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sr. SAP SuccessFactors Compensation Functional Consultant - Contract (deutscher Sprecher)
• End-to-End-Implementierungsprojekt im Modul Successfactors Compensation.
• sollten Erfolgsfaktoren sein, die für Vergütung und / oder variable Vergütung zertifiziert sind.
• Sollte Erfahrung im Vergütungsmodul haben
Senden Sie mir Ihre Lebensläufe an email@example.com
I'm actively hiring for the below SAP position in Germany -
Title: SAP ATTP Consultant/Architect
𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗶𝘁 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀/𝗨𝗞-𝗘𝗨 𝗰𝗶𝘁𝗶𝘇𝗲𝗻𝘀 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗹𝘆. 𝗜𝗻𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗥𝗲𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗼𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲.
• SAP ATTP [Advanced Track and Trace for Pharmaceuticals] implementation experience.
• SAP SCM (Supply Chain Management) experience
Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to join the discussions?
Log in to read, write and comment on group posts.