The Worldwide Leader in One-to-One MBA Events is coming to Zurich for the 12th time.
The individual meetings are aimed at helping prospective students find a top business programme that corresponds to their abilities and expectations. Interviews are customised for each participant in advance, and qualified attendees are given 20 minutes to discuss their opportunities to study an MBA programme directly with admission directors.
Exclusively at the event:
• One-to-One meetings with Admissions Directors
• Orientation sessions on the MBA admissions process
• GMAT Advising
Among the top business schools participating in the event are:
INSEAD, IMD, ETH Zurich, University of Chicago - Booth, HEC Lausanne, IESE, Manchester Business School, IE, Hult International, Kellogg – WHU, University of St. Gallen, and many more.
Host: Access MBA Tour
Time: Feb. 1, 2016, 17:00 – 21:30
Venue: The Marriott Hotel, Zurich
Register for free at http://bit.ly/1QiLteO Spots for the One-to-One meetings are limited and early registration is highly recommended.
For our international client with offices in Berlin, Hamburg, Hannover, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt and Zurich we are currently recruiting 3 Business Development Managers.
• Working with Salesforce.com in order to report and prioritize accounts for prospecting
• Use digital marketing tools to set-up email campaigns and use social media to improve prospecting
• Cold calling to software companies and inform them about investor possibilities
• Find creative ways to get in contact with decision makers despite firewalls built of assistants trying to protect the C-level decision makers
• Lead conversations towards signing of NDAs to start M&A processes and to hand over the account to the M&A director
• Update salesforce with all relevant activities
• Attend weekly coaching and team calls to share best practices with the team
• Participation in Trade shows to get into contact with new prospects
You are persistent: You love taking on difficult challenges and you have the willingness to succeed against all odds. There is nothing that can hurt your positive attitude towards achieving things.
You have an analytical mindset. You think on your feet and you like learning new things. You can quickly identify patterns in discussion to lead a conversation with people that are usually older than you. You are open to dive into new verticals like healthcare, communications, and financial/insurance in order to gain a good overview.
You are a good communicator: You are not afraid from cold calling C-level decision makers. You communicate clearly. You are comfortable in communicating in writing and on the phone in English AND German OR French.
If you are interested in this position please send your English CV to Meike Luiz firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning which city you are interested in
Four our client in Zurich we are currently looking for a:
• Represent our clients award winning products and value proposition
• Work in partnership with our teams of Business Developers, Pre-sales and marketers for all sales leads and sales opportunities
• Drive a high value of sales by managing the complete sales process
• Up-selling and leveraging business from new and established customer relationships
• Strengthen client relationships through regular engagement and face-to-face meetings
• Manage industry events and user groups to generate market interest
Your Profile and Experience
• Technology sales experience (preferably Software or Business Applications)
• Solid sales forecasting abilities and revenue achievement
• Successful history of net new business sales
• A background in inbound and outbound prospecting and closing of new business
• Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals
• Bachelor’s degree
• Fluent in English & German (Swiss German a plus)
• Willingness to Travel
If you are a strong team player and bring in a great hands on attitude we are looking forward to receive your English CV:
Wir suchen Unterstützung für ein Shopware Kundenprojekt.
Start: Anfang September 2015
Ende: voraussichtlich Dezember 2015
Einsatzort: bevorzugt Zürich, 60% Remote möglich
Möglichkeit auf Anschlussaufträge: ja
- mehrjährige PHP und gerne auch Symfony Erfahrung
- Erfahrung in der Konzeption, Umsetzung und Test von Schnittstellen in den gängigen Technologien
- von Vorteil sind gute Frontend Skills in HTML, CSS, js
Bei Interesse bitte die aussagekräftigen Unterlagen inkl. Referenzen & Stundensatz an email@example.com senden.
Für Rückfragen stehe ich auch telefonisch zur Verfügung unter +41 79 199 18 89
Senior Consultant | Head of Business Unit
Mobile: +41 79 199 18 89
Website: http://www.advandoo.com Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/advandoo