Our customer is an international designer and manufactorer of construction equipment. For the EMEA HQ in Schaffhausen or one of the plants in Europe or UK we are looking for a
Senior IT Project Manager (m/f)
• Define, plan and implement process improvements mainly in commercial and logistic area at all sites related to Global delivery model.
• Manage and deliver small & medium sized IT projects.
• Support the business portfolio & application teams in all areas to drive transformation process with focus on standardization & simplification & modernization.
• Interact with the various stakeholder and departments to determine requirements within projects for business transformation.
• Collate and document requirement analysis using interviews, meeting/workshops, surveys, site visits, and task and workflow analysis.
• Prepare decision making input to document/present available options to all stakeholders and make recommendations based on financial, resource, and technological considerations.
• Ensure that colleagues, customers and stakeholders have a clear view of progress, issues, risks and interdependencies relating to operational plans and projects.
• Build and maintain effective working relationships with Infrastructure & Service Delivery teams, as well as the wider Terex IT organization.
• Considered a high-level specialist who regularly interacts and works with senior management.
• Degree in Information Systems Technology, Computer Science, MIS or equivalent experience if non-degree
• Strategic planning and procedural change.
• Min. 8+ years of hands-on experience with ERP, CRM and eCommerce applications and implementations (Oracle business suite).
• Experience supporting projects with business users and IS/IT components.
• Working knowledge of industry standards in project management and development methodologies.
• Demonstrated analytical and basic project management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
• Demonstrated ability to review, consolidate and communicate with all levels within IS/IT and the user community.
• Fluent in English
• Travelling 40%