GUI design has become the best choice of user interface design. Nevertheless, in spite of the unpredictable popularity of GUI, few application programs have good interface design and live up to graphic user interface design principles. Additionally, it’s extremely difficult to use the expertise and existing documents to explain what an excellent and direct-viewing operation interface is. Here are 8 GUI design principles.
**UX/UI DESIGNERS REQUIRED**
My client is an international car company that is launching their new electric car.
We are looking for creative and innovative UX/UI Designers that have previous experience working in the automotive industry and Human Machine Interface.
You will be based at the German operations in a truly international team.
German language is not required.
We look for all levels from junior to senior levels of experience! This is truly a really exciting role.
This is a permanent role, not freelance and no remote work.
For further info please message me or email direct: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client is a medium-sized and fast-growing, international high-tech company, with clients in over 25 countries spread across the continents. It is one of the leading players in its field and offers innovative and powerful monitoring solutions for the surveillance of IT and OT. Due to a rapid expansion, we are looking for a
UI / UX Designer (m/f)
who wants to join our customer in their efforts to drive the convergence of Information Technology, Applied Electronics, Sensor Technology and Cloud Computing forward into the IoT future.
- Design flows, prototypes, sketches, and high-fidelity visuals for your Features
- Work extremely closely with Development Team to ensure a high-quality implementation and user experience
- Work on existing features and designing new concepts, from concept to final hand-off implementation
- Work independently on your own ideas and concepts
- Keep a close eye on existing design and technology developments and incorporate them to your process
- Passion for mobile, desktop and web user interface design.
- 3+ years of experience on a Product Design team for desktop or mobile
- Experience partnering with Product Managers to develop the strategy and rationale for features
- Experience with prototyping as a means to explore and convey design solutions;
- Experience with Sketch, Axure, Illustrator, InVision, or similar tools
- Ability to switch between working independently and in a team and to explain your work
What we offer
- An outstanding work environment in a friendly, financially sound, start-up enterprise with excellent perspectives for your personal development
- Along with the responsibility, a great deal of freedom and an opportunity to contribute your ideas
- Flat organizational structure
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive compensation that reflects one’s contributions
Have we sparked your interest? If so, we look forward to receiving your application along with details of your salary expectations and your earliest possible start date. Please send this to: astrid.vordenbaeumen@kaliterra , to the attention of Ms. Astrid Vordenbäumen. For further information or questions, please call 0163/5999126.
Persona provides a vivid way for designers and product managers to understand user and user needs pretty well. Also, it serves as an efficient communication media among team members. Nowadays, it’s widely used in the software industry, UI/UX design, and more other areas. I’m going to introduce you some basic persona knowledge and list 18 free excellent user persona templates in this article.