The growth of the market is majorly driven by the increasing demand of electric buses by local transit agencies coupled with government favourable funding schemes to develop charging infrastructure in the country. Local governments with the help of federal and state governments, are integrating hashtag#electricbuses into their municipal or public transit fleets.
On the basis of product, the U.S. electric bus charging station market is categorized into plug-in charging, pantograph charging, and inductive charging. Inductive charging station is expected to be the fastest growing category in the market during the forecast period.
The U.S. had around 70,000 buses in public fleet in 2017. These old conventional fuel-based buses are expected to be replaced by new electric ones during the forecast period.
Some of the major players in the market are ABB Ltd., Siemens Mobility GmbH, Proterra Inc., Advanced Vehicle Manufacturing (AVM) Inc., and APT Controls Ltd.
Water is the most important resource for humanity. Drinking water is used for personal and industrial consumption.
The increase in the population of people predetermines the economical and rational use of scarce water resources.
In the structure of personal consumption, the greatest proportion of water consumption falls on the toilet (30-40%). Many states have legislative measures regarding mandatory economical water use. The most common legislative measure of economy is the limitation of the volume of the discharge tank (for example, in China and the USA - no more than 6 liters).
The revolutionary technology of the toilet was presented by the Russian inventor. As shown by recent tests, his toilet uses only 1.5 liters of water for superfine flushing. The inventor abandoned the traditional layout of the toilet, which has been used for two centuries without significant changes. The flushing is carried out by the water-air flow and uses the pressure in the water pipe itself. The new toilet has several advantages:
- low level of water consumption for flushing (now 1.5 liters, the inventor plans to reduce water costs to 1 liter)
- Improved flushing quality, there is no need for repeated flushing (familiar to everyone) and using a toilet brush
- there is no need for constant maintenance and replacement of fittings (it simply does not exist), there are no leaks (significant budget savings, plumber is needed for installing the toilet only)
- Vandalism resistance (the container storage is made of stainless steel)
- reduction in weight and dimensions of the device in comparison with traditional toilet (actual for the re-equipment of airplanes, trains, etc.)
- a wide color palette, the technology is universal and can be replicated from economy class models to luxury products.
The wide application of the new device will allow both personal consumer benefits (reduction of water costs, cervice and chemicals) and positive macroeconomic (reduction of energy costs and maintenance costs of water and sewerage systems) and ecology effects (huge savings in water resources, the possibility of partial failure from harmful desalination of sea water).
Interest in the device from a number of investors and potential producers allows us to hope that we will see mass production and use of innovative toilet in different countries of the world in the medium term.
"A well-written handbook that explains to the reader how conflicts can be resolved and avoided, and the many practical tips and recommendations for action that will prove useful outside the office - a highly recommended book."
In den USA erhältlich.