For our international client we are looking for a Game-Tester (m/f) in the field of graphics-chips in for a very short project in Munich.
• You test very new video games concerning the graphic and give the feedback how it could be improved in the future
• You will be a member of a team of gamers at an international company in a lab-environment
• Must be a gamer and have knowledge of past and current games
• Proven skills in PC Repair, Troubleshooting and Deployment and Windows Performance Management
• Understanding of Windows Shares, NTFS security, Editing the registry and Using Windows task scheduler
• Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills: Excel, Outlook, Word
• Must have experience installing and configuration of application software, applying application patches and maintenance packs
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Nice to have
• Have scripting knowledge / experience is a plus.
• Experience working in a lab environment is a plus
• Experience with process monitoring and audits is a plus
Duration: 9. – 20.7.2018
If this of interest for you, send me a message and your actual CV.
You can reach me at 0361 78910719 or Doreen.email@example.com