Q-Sensei is a data technology company that offers simple and functional data services, powered by its award winning search and analytics technology. We see that all data, whether it’s listed in one place or another, is related. Our technology improves problem solving in that it facilitates arranging and rearranging information as well as flexing and adapting the way information is sought.The company was formed in 2007 through the merger of German-based social knowledge network Lalisio and the US search technology company, QUASM. It own two U.S. Patents: 7,080,059 and 7,680,777. The company is headquartered in Brooklyn, NY. Its European office is in Erfurt, Germany.
Q-Sensei Sparks, introduce the capability and value of Q-Sensei technology in a prebuilt data tool. Sparks provide instant search and analytics functionality for third party applications without requiring a large IT department. Still, the standalone spark services are unmatched in terms of speed and improving data navigation.
Q-Sensei Fuse, The Data Brain, is a robust presentation of Q-Sensei’s technology which makes data useful by making it flexible. Fuse is powerful, integrates into any environment, and is easy to install. Developers can use Fuse to build their own Sparks or make existing data applications faster.
- KMWorld: Trend-Setting Product of 2013
- KMWorld: 100 Companies that Matter in Knowledge Management
- Frost & Sullivan: Price Performance Value Leadership Award, Global Enterprise Search, 2012
- KMWorld: Trend-Setting Product of 2012
- Initiative Mittelstand: Winner of the 2012 Innovationspreis IT (IT Innovation Award), Knowledge Management category
- IDC: Innovative Business Analytics Companies Under $100 Million to Watch, 2011
- Frost & Sullivan: New Product Innovation, Enterprise Search, North America, 2011