- Acquire solid generalist knowledge and skills in European and International business law
- Attend nine attendance modules in nine different program locations in Europe, Asia and the U.S.
- Continue working throughout the whole program
- For lawyers and non-lawyers
- Unique networks
- Flexibility of studies
- Teaching language: English
- Academic title ‹Executive Master of European and International Business Law E.M.B.L.-HSG›
The Executive M.B.L.-HSG - recently listed among the most innovative law programs by the Financial Times - is built upon the concept of a flying classroom and a global faculty. In nine attendance modules, leading experts from three continents will provide you with theoretical and practical knowledge directly applicable in your professional working life.
A course start is possible throughout the year with any module:
- Module 1 - St.Gallen
Introduction to European & International Business Law
- Module 2 - Zurich
- Module 3 – Frankfurt a.M.
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Module 4 - Luxembourg
Lobbying & Litigation
- Module 5 - Brussels
- Module 6 - New York
- Module 7 - Shanghai
Law & Business in China
- Module 8 - Tokyo
Law & Business in Japan
- Module 9 - Austin
Energy & IT Law
- Supplementary Module - Harvard
For their master theses, candidates analyze a current problem in European or international business law. Topics are proposed by the faculty, or students may choose their own.
- Academic degree
- Several years of professional experience
- Good command of English
More information and online application at: