First 2013 Munich OpenHUG Meeting
Next Munich OpenHUG Meeting
I am pleased to invite you to our next Munich Open Hadoop User Group Meeting!
Like always we are looking forward to see everyone again and are welcoming new attendees to join our group. We are enthusiast about all things related to scalable, distributed storage and database systems. We are not limiting us to a particular system but appreciate anyone who would like to share their experiences.
When: Friday February 22nd, 2013 from 4PM to 8PM
Where: T-Systems International GmbH, Dachauer Straße 651, 80995 München, Room EG-148"E"
Thanks to T-Systems (http://www.t-systems.com/) for helping to organize the event and for providing the infrastructure, as well as food and drinks.
We have quite a few very interesting talks scheduled:
- "Ending Confusion on Big Data Technologies: How Use Case Segmentation drives Target Architectures and Technology Selection at Deutsche Telekom" by Juergen Urbanski, Chief Technologist at T-Systems
- "Low latency data processing with Impala" by Lars George, Director EMEA Services at Cloudera
- "Introduction to Ambari" by Olivier Renault, Solution Engineer Big Data at HortonWorks
- "Introduction to Apache Drill - interactive query and analysis at scale" by Michael Hausenblas, Chief Data Engineer EMEA at MapR Technologies
- "Business Integration with the Hadoop Ecosystem" by Alex Alten-Lorenz, Customer Support Engineer at Cloudera
Looking forward to seeing you there!
T-Systems International GmbHDachauer Straße 65180995 MunichGermanyCategory: Networking events
- Powered by XING Events
You haven't rated this event yet.
Hotels near this event
Book directly with our partner HRS. Premium Members get corporate rates.