The Battery Show Europe
3 days | 400+ exhibitors | 8000+ attendees | 70+ countries
Europe’s largest trade fair for advanced battery manufacturing and technology
Find the latest manufacturing solutions from more than 400 suppliers and service providers from across the advanced battery supply chain, showcasing the latest in battery systems, materials, components, testing, recycling, and much more. This free trade fair is an opportunity to source the very latest innovations in energy storage, helping you to reduce manufacturing costs and improve the performance of your battery applications.
Featured exhibitors in 2019 include:
- Source cutting-edge technologies from 400+ suppliers and manufacturers
- Drive optimum battery performance with the latest innovations on the market
- Take away new ideas for increased efficiency and reduced costs
- Network with 8,000 industry peers from across the battery supply chain
Your free pass also allows access to Electric & Hybrid Vehicle Technology Expo Europe, a showcase of the very latest technology and innovations being developed for passenger, commercial and industrial H/EVs, including electrical powertrains and components, battery management systems, materials and equipment.
Building on the outstanding success of our second annual event in May 2018, The Battery Show Conference returns to Europe on 7-9 May 2019. Taking place in Stuttgart, the epicentre of the European automotive industry, the event will combine the largest supply chain exhibition of its kind in Europe with an expert-led conference delivering insights into the business and technical challenges and commercial opportunities facing battery manufacturers, automotive OEMs and their suppliers. The conference will also see the return of our highly interactive platform Slido as well as a full day of conference workshops on Monday 6 May 2019.
The conference will focus on this year’s biggest topics in the industry:
- The emergence of a European battery value chain
- Creating material feedstock through recycling
- The reduction of cobalt in the manufacturing process
- OEM performance targets and technology roadmaps
Super early-bird conference passes now available - book by Friday 25 January to save up to €500 on full priced passes
Tuesday 7 May 09:00hrs-18:00hrs
Wednesday 8 May 09:00hrs-18:00rs
Thursday 9 May 09:00hrs-15:00hrs