botscamp unleashed - second edition
The premiere of the first true worldwide online conference about bots, AI and machine learning takes off. More than 150 registrations, 15 presentations voted by the participants, 1000 cumulated views and 30 replays. Start-ups, botmakers, research, institutions and innovation partners show an impressive cross section of this catapult-like growing universe of applications i.e. algorithms - within some 4 hours.
Loaded with learnings we provide a botscamp unleashed with updates and a Wow: no tickets, no travel costs, no travel time and even the replays are free for participants. The barrier-free botification is here.
Call for speakers
Everyone in bots is welcome. A little jury with our partner digitalswitzerland and the two founders will do a preselection with a limit of 2 votes for a maximum of 30 sessions which will be forwarded to the voting by the participants for the «final 15».
Embedded Slack community
This forum of exchange facilitates the onboarding for all participants and presenters. The «knowledge dating» between the botscamp slackers runs via Donut.ai bot. More than 300 people are already in action there.
News stream via Twitter @botscamp
The interested public can hang on using RSS to one of the strongest newsfeeds about bots, AI and machine learning. Already some 3300 followers use that nonstop service curated by @SprkyBot.
Thomas Schulz and Maurice Codourey orientate themselves about the cost-benefit ratio according to the mathematical considerations of Robert Metcalfe 1980 - the inventor of the Ethernet from Brooklyn NY. Using a slightly adjusted adaption of Robert’s law the botscamp strives for a platform utility which is growing proportional to the numbers of possible connections between all participants. The founders reach that kind of high networking intensity for instance by an increased rhythm of 4 online conferences a year, the embedded Slack community as well as the international ranking «The Bottish 100». At the same time that bundled multiplication power symbolizes the application potential of the bot world in the sense of Metcalf.
The botscamp demonstrate leadership with 4 editions a year - increased intensity and density compared to the standard yearly unplugged conferences . With a 3-years-plan the botscamp focuses the claim to be one of the most significant online conferences about bots. Worldwide. A unique digital Swiss Made brand providing a global collaborative knowledge gain - «the botspot to be».
- Jack Crawford, founder and CEO datalog.ai: Conversational AI for Bots and Applications
- Will Sims, founder Botunity: Finding talent in the Bot industry
- Hajnalka Hejja, CEO Smart Health UG / MediLad: Learning about who we really are
- Tom Hewitson, Conversation Designer The Chatbot Agency: Creating chatbot characters
- John Koetsier, Journalist, analyst, economist, futurist TUNE: Bots, apps, web: when to use each
- Lucas Ives, Head of Conversation Engineering PullString: The Character Imperative in Computer - Marco Menichelli, Chief Technical Officer XSENSE Corp.: Multilanguage Cognitive Process Emulation Engine
- Kirk Borne, Principal Data Scientist Booz Allen Hamilton: What is Cognitive Computing, AI, and Machine Learning?
- Vaida Alisauskaite, Director Webmobix: AI for Language Learning
- Dan Gailey, Founder/CEO RadBots: Monetizing Chatbots
- Tobias Drechsel, Founder Vialogue: Bots in Banks