Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO®) - English
Scrum is a simple framework which is derived from practical experiences to enable us to master the most important challenges of the increased complexity of products/projects, ambitious delivery targets etc. in product development.
Good Product Ownership is essential to develop product in an effective way. We need to think different to develop the most valuable product and services in the most effective way. This course combines the better understanding of the underlaying principles and Scrum as the mostly used agile framework with the needs to develop the right context for developing the best product.
Part 1 - Reflect principles how to fill the Scrum frame
· How to use increments and learning to maximize innovation, reduce risk and to build the best possible
· Where Scrum fits best and what key constraints need to be met in order to use it effectively
· How the right environments help to develop and grow the right behaviour in the involved people
· How agile values are a logical direction to develop product and services in a more successful and
· sustainable way
· How the roles and their shared responsibility foster the right balance between typical conflicting interests of continuous improvement, delivering quality and delivering the most valuable functionality
Together - and based on our needs - we will reflect, how these underlaying principles help us to fill the Scrum frame in order to use it in the most effective way.
Part 2 - Product Ownership: From the Vision to the Product
· How to create the context for effective product ownership
· The heat of an effective product ownership is the ability to organize the product context in the way being able to develop the most valuable product in close interaction with the team, the users and the stakeholders
· How a shared Product Vision gives needed direction to develop the right product in a focused and dynamic way.
· How different types of agile requirements support to bring the context closer and more concrete into the development. This enables a better involvement of the team and the stakeholders in the discovery and development of the right product during the development of the product.
· Approaches on how to priories a backlog
· How to interact effectively with the involved people in the Scrum development
You will not only learn about the Scrum framework and about the Product Owner® role - what is essential, of course. But what is even more is to really grasp the underlying principles so that you will be enabled to see how Scrum could fit into your environment.
The course is for you if you are relatively new to Scrum or if you are interested to deepen your Scrum skills. Who wants to develop his product and services in a more agile way is welcome to the training, means participants could be Product Owners®, Business Analysts (BAs), Product and Project managers, Team and Technical Leads and Members, Stakeholders, Sales and Marketing People and Managers, General requirements to become a Certified Scrum Product Owner®
Upon successful completion of the 2-days-course, you will receive your Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO®) designation from the Scrum Alliance®.