Container technologies are at the very heart of a completely new way of thinking and organizing IT. In times of ever-increasing digital workloads, containerized architectures provide for scalability, flexibility, and speed. They simplify development and deployment overall, and make sure that new applications are available faster and run with fewer problems.
On June 20-21, the European container community will gather in Hamburg for ContainerDays 2017. For two days, it’s going to be all about containerization, microservices, and the next generation of distributed applications. Leading container enthusiasts will share their expertise in numerous high-level talks and hands-on workshops. At the same time, with its offbeat set-up, Container Days is an engaging space for inspiring ideas, and offers plenty of networking opportunities in a relaxed atmosphere.
What to expect this year?
- More than 30 talks, keynotes and workshops
- Internationally and nationally renowned speakers and trainers
- Relaxed chill-out zones with food court
- Above all: plenty of opportunity to exchange with the community, inspiring discussions, fresh ideas, and fun
- Container technologies
- Microservices and distributed applications
- Cloud native strategies