Electric & Hybrid Vehicle Technology Expo Europe
Electric & Hybrid Vehicle Technology Expo Europe is the leading trade fair for electric, hybrid and plugin hybrid vehicle technology, showcasing manufacturing and supply solutions along the supply chain for passenger, commercial and industrial vehicles, including electrical powertrains and components, battery management systems, materials and equipment.
Following its success in North America, the exhibition and conference is now due to launch in Sindelfingen, Germany 4-6 April, 2017. Sindelfingen is home to some of the world’s biggest automotive companies and technical facilities including Porsche, Mercedes, Audi, Bosch and EnBW Energie; the event will bring together the global H/EV manufacturing industry in the automotive hub of Europe.
- Electric & Hybrid Vehicle Technology Expo Europe is a free-to-attend exhibition that offers an unparalleled opportunity to connect with the manufacturers of H/EV technology
- Network with global representatives from the entire electric and hybrid vehicle manufacturing supply chain
- You’ll gain a comprehensive insight into the latest H/EV systems, components and technologies
- Electric & Hybrid Vehicle Technology Expo Europe provides a unique overview of the wide variety of technology available
- Stay informed on the latest designs, manufacturing processes, technological advances and trends so you can manage cost and performance and give your customers what they need
- Be seen at the industry’s largest free-to-attend exhibition and networking event
Electric & Hybrid Vehicle Technology Conference - book a Conference pass.
Running parallel to the exhibition, the Conference features expert speakers from automotive OEMs, Tier 1s, academic and research organisations the conference offers experience-based insights into the design and engineering of a variety of hybrid and electric architectures including high voltage and 48V systems. Key topics include:
- Which solutions will emerge successful from the convergence of electrification, autonomy and connectivity trends?
- How will OEM technology pathways impact future technology development and investment across the supply chain?
- What performance improvements can be expected from next gen hybrid and electric technologies?
- What configurations of low-voltage systems can be expected in the future?
- What are the emerging topologies for 48V architectures and how does this filter down to the component level?
- What operational factors must be addressed in designing electric solutions for transport, commercial and off highway applications?
- What are the latest trends in power electronics and how important are they in reducing the cost of EVs?
- How do you select the optimum hybrid architecture for specific application requirements? What are the pros and cons of P0-P4?
Passes start from €695 - Book a Conference pass
Tuesday 4 April 9:00hrs-16:30hrs
Wednesday 5 April 9:00hrs-16:30hrs
Thursday 6 April 9:00hrs-15:00hrs
Tuesday 4 April 8:45hrs-17:00hrs
Wednesday 5 April 8:45hrs-17:00hrs
Thursday 6 April 8:45hrs-15:00hrs