Electric & Hybrid Vehicle Technology Expo Europe
3 days | 400+ exhibitors | 8000+ attendees | 70+ countries
Europe’s largest trade fair for H/EV and advanced battery technology
Discover the latest manufacturing solutions from more than 400 manufacturers and service providers from across the H/EV supply chain. This free-to-attend trade fair provides an opportunity to source next-generation solutions for passenger, commercial and industrial vehicles. Find cutting-edge technology including electrical powertrains and components, battery management systems, materials, and equipment, helping you to reduce manufacturing costs and improve the performance of your H/EV applications.
Featured exhibitors in 2019 include:
- Source cutting-edge technologies from 400+ suppliers and manufacturers
- Drive optimum H/EV performance with the latest innovations on the market
- Take away new ideas for increased efficiency and reduced costs
- Network with 8,000 industry peers from across the H/EV supply chain
Access The Battery Show Europe
Your free pass also provides access to The Battery Show Europe, a showcase of advanced battery technology displaying thousands of design, production and manufacturing solutions from across the entire battery supply chain, including battery systems, materials, components, testing, and recycling.
Building on the outstanding success of our second annual event in May 2018, Electric & Hybrid Vehicle Technology Expo Europe returns to Europe on 7-9 May 2019. Taking place in Stuttgart, the epicentre of the European automotive industry, the event will combine the largest supply chain exhibition of its kind in Europe with an expert-led conference delivering insights into the business and technical challenges and commercial opportunities facing automotive manufacturers and their suppliers. The conference will also see the return of our highly interactive platform Slido as well as a full day of conference workshops on Monday 6 May 2019.
The conference will give you the opportunity to hear the latest industry thinking on:
- Driving efficiency, enabling the next generation of electric autonomous vehicles and delivering (MAAS)
- Different hybridization models for the immediate and long term
- Latest powertrain and electric motor technology innovations
- Hybrid, battery and fuel cell developments for buses and commercial vehicles
Tuesday 7 May 09:00hrs-18:00hrs
Wednesday 8 May 09:00hrs-18:00hrs
Thursday 9 May 09:00hrs-15:00hrs