electronica Medical Electronics Conference 2020
For the 3rd time already, the electronica Medical Electronics Conference (eMEC) offers a platform for the mutual exchange between the electronics industry and medical technology manufacturers. In addition to classic lectures, innovative discussion formats, in particular, are intended to promote interdisciplinary exchange.
The eMEC 2020 will show that not only the new EU-MDR and the consequences of the broadband will occupy the industries, but above all innovations in manufacturing, digitalization and miniaturization. These range from AI-supported imaging to smart assistants for homecare applications and intelligent, active implants.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM THE EVENT PLATFORM?
- Virtual conference with high interactivity and event feeling
- Find contacts via the attendees list and get in touch
- Choose your preferred way of communication: Live Chats, Video-Calls and appointments
- Networking and Matchmaking: The platforms offers a variety of options for attendees to meet each other
- open chat meeting place in the lobby
- chat in the conference room
- networking carousel with video calls
- suggested contacts based on interests (matchmaking)
- 1:1 video calls, chats and appointments
- Virtual stage with interaction possibilities such as Q&A, Polls, Open-Chat
- All lectures will be recorded and can be re-watched afterwards
- Sponsor platform with company profiles and many options to get in contact
09/11/2020 - From Sensing to Action | Stefan Steyerl, Analog Devices
10/11/2020 - AI in Healthcare: Paying with our Data? | Olaf von Wackerbarth, GE Healthcare
For the full programme, please click here: www.medical-electronics-conference.de