European PoRE Day 2018
European Product Owner and Requirements Engineering Day
Agile approach, the beginning of the end?
Various studies show that agile practices are rapidly on the increase in European companies. The transition to agile software development means large changes for companies and their staff in all areas. Practical experience shows that during this transition many traditional roles change and new roles arise. More and more, multidisciplinary skills are required in the team, and creativity and problem-solving skills become much needed assets.
The new conference - European PO&RE Day - is a platform for exchange between experts and engaged individuals and is intended to provide learning opportunities for all interested parties. In workshops, the interactive core of the new conference, you can discuss and work with experts on your own practical problems. Topics such as the PO’s (new) role in the organisation, required RE tools and methodological skills, and future developments in the field are at the centre of these practical sessions. We discuss questions such as how to deal with organisational and cultural change in your company that affect your role, who is responsible for and how to organise big-room plannings, how to derive tasks from visions and epics, or how to embrace new technological innovations in the field of user interaction, but the floor is open for your specific questions as well. The diverse programme will be complemented by exciting talks by experienced professionals in the field.
The first European PO&RE conference will take place in Zurich on June 20, 2018.
Interesting Vlogs about and around the European PO&RE Day can be found here: https://www.europeanporeday.com/vlog/
Check out our program - varied and full of interactive elements.
- Keynote: The 5 Pillars of a Collaborative Product Ownership (EN) by John Le Drew
- Lessons from a Google PM (EN) by Florian Goerisch / Google
- Hauptsache Produkt - Rollen sind nicht das wichtigste (D) by André Kälin & Thorsten Löw / Finnova
- Vom "Warum" zum "Was" - ein Workshop zum Atfront "Purpose Design Framework" (D) by Elam Agam / Atfront
- A PO's secrets of a balanced backlog (EN) by Maria Torrijos / eDream ODIGEO
- Goal alignment at Scout 24. The good, the bad, the ugly (EN) by Dominique Joost / Scout 24
- Priorisierung - Der Heilige Gral (D) by Philipp Stalder, Julian Grau & Michael Rudin / Digitec Galaxus
- Agile Transformation. Wer treibt, wer wird getrieben (D) by Remo Schmidli / Zürcher Kantonalbank
- Stetiger Wander mit Fokus auf den Kundennutzen (D) by Irfan Uyar / Siroop
- 1001 User Stories - When dreams meet reality! (D/EN) by Patrick Bucheli & Ueli Hartmann / SwissQ
- Wie lässt sich Verständnis schaffen (D) by Thomas Jarchow / Berner Fachhochschule
- Erfahrungen des PO im Big Room Planning (D) by Jürgen Ameseder / AXA