1 XING member
With pleasure we would like to announce the latest edition of our
Innovation and Networking Days on 21-22 November 2018, this time in Torino, Italy.
The Innovation and Networking Days will be hosted for the first time by the LINKS Foundation in Turin, following the two previous successful editions held in Sankt Augustin in 2013 and 2017. The event is co-organized by the Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Information Technology (FIT).
The Innovation and Networking Days allow Innovators from industry, research and public administrations to meet, share, network and discuss different facets of a broad topic that, in this edition, will be How Information and Communication Technologies can support environmental sustainability of production, products and services.
The event unfolds through two consecutive half-days (from noon to noon) organized around inspirational speeches and technical presentations, informal discussions at World Café and networking opportunities.
On the evening of the first day, a networking cocktail will be organized to further facilitate connections among participants. Please find all relevant information about the event and the agenda at:
Participation in the Innovation and Networking Days is free of charge
but registration is mandatory, at this following link:
We are looking forward to sharing with you two exciting and connecting days as well as stimulated matchmaking and idea exchange! In case of any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.With best regards from Turin and Sankt Augustin,
The Fraunhofer IoT Networking and Innovation Days 2018 Organization Committee
- Maurizio Spirito (ISMB)
- Claudio Pastrone (ISMB)
- Markus Eisenhauer (Fraunhofer FIT)
- Anja Linnemann (Fraunhofer FIT)
- René Reiners (Fraunhofer FIT)
Day 1: Environmental Sustainability of Production
- 12:40 – 13:00 Registration of participants
- 13:00 – 13:20 Welcome and institutional greetings
- 13:20 – 15:10 Plenary Session: Environmental Sustainability of Production – Pt. 1
- 15:10 – 15:40 Coffee break
- 15:40 – 17:40 World Café’s
- 17:40 – 18:10 Plenary Session: Environmental Sustainability of Production – Pt. 2
- 18:10 – 20:00 Networking Cocktail
- 20:00 End of Day 1
Day 2: Environmental Sustainability of Products and Services
- 9:00 – 10:55 Plenary Session: Environmental Sustainability of Products and Services – Pt. 1
- 10:55 – 11:25 Coffee break
- 11:25 – 13:00 Plenary Session: Environmental Sustainability of Products and Services – Pt. 2
- 13:00 End of Day 2