The New GDPR Starts on 25.05. It Applies to You! Are You Prepared?
The penalties for non-compliance can be staggering - Up to 4% of a companies global annual turnover or €20M, whatever is higher!
Safeguard the reputation and trust in your organization; manage GDPR mandates effectively!
· Virtual interactive training led by experts
· 2 days training (3 hours each day)
· Understand all facets of the GDPR
· Clear important concepts that will affect you if you are dealing with any EU members!
· Learn from experts in the field
· Get courseware that would further clear your concepts
Information systems and digital business have become the cornerstone of our daily existence. Our whole lives are represented in the form of data and, truth be told, we are quite vulnerable. In order to safeguard the public and private data, the European Union has put in place stringent data protection policies and regulations to protect the rights of the common citizen. The European Union General Data Protection Regulations are data protection laws in the EU that will bring better transparency to help support the rights of individuals.
The penalties tied to non-compliance are severe, adding up to 4% of your gross turnover or EUR 20 Million, whatever is higher! Can you afford not to adhere to these regulations?
The new rules will be implemented from May 2018 and will be applicable to companies, government agencies, non-profits, and other organizations that offer services to people or collect data from EU residents. This is by far the most ambitious regulation that has been launched in recent times and there are several concepts, rules, notifications, and accountability that citizens of the EU will need getting used to. It is predicted that these regulations will become a global de facto standard.
KnowledgeHut brings you a comprehensive and in-depth course focused on helping you understand the facets of this regulation thoroughly and concisely. The course covers all the definitions, subjects, roles and responsibilities associated, staff training and data requirements as defined by the regulation. This is a virtual training that participants can take at any place and at any time.
Apart from the penalties tied to the GDPR, can you afford to lose the trust of your clientele?
On successful completion of the course, you will receive a Course Completion Certificate from KnowledgeHut with Credits (1 credit per hour of training).
What you will learn:
· The six concepts of GDPR
· Its uses and benefits
· All about data; its lawful use, protection, transfer, correction, and deletion
· How to train your staff about GDPR
· About controlling and monitoring GDPR
You will also get:
· Course completion certificate
· Downloadable courseware
· 1 KnowledgeHut credit per hour of learning
> Define the technical measures and processes used to secure personal and sensitive data.
> Model your data collection, data processing, and supporting technologies are built to include privacy and data protection.
> Define your personal and sensitive data is currently encrypted both at the source (e.g. database) and in transit
> Look how to best form your organization’s process for classifying and labeling end user sensitive data, including the protection policies used.
> Control process best practice used to transfer personal and sensitive data per data type.
> Define a response process tied to a data breach
> Testing process best practice tied to determining the effectiveness of data security, covering both manual and automated means.
> Options on PII data architecture and data governance
> Data subject consent best practice
> Rules towards GDPR audit preparation and documentation
> Binding corporate rules and Data Protection Impact Assessment preparation
· What are the prerequisites for this course?
There are no prerequisites for attending this course.
· Who is the target audience for this course?
This course for anyone who wants to know more about the European GDPR.
· Is the training conducted as an online/ virtual course?
Yes, this is a virtual course. Training is covered over 2 days with 3hrs each day.
· Why should I undergo this course?
Every citizen must know the laws that are protecting his/her data. We live in a world where data is most precious and also vulnerable. The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will apply across the European Union on May 25th, 2018. It strengthens the rights of individuals with regards to their data. Also, these laws are standard across European Nations regardless of where the data is processed. It is the responsibility of every organization to adhere to the regulation. Make sure you are informed.
· Who are the instructors?
The trainers are highly qualified and certified instructors who have the thorough knowledge of data protection laws and the GDPR in particular.
· What is the process to enroll in classroom training?
It is easy to enroll in classroom training online. There are several options to pay either through your debit/credit card that includes Visa Card, MasterCard; American Express or - via PayPal. The payment receipt will be issued to the candidate automatically by email.
· If I cancel the enrolment, will I get a refund?
Any registration canceled within 48 hours of the initial registration will be refunded in FULL (please note that all cancellations will incur a 5% reduction in the refunded amount due to transactional costs applicable while refunding). Refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of written request for the refund. Kindly go through our Refund Policy for more details: http://www.knowledgehut.com/refund
· Have more doubts?
Please send in an email to email@example.com, and we will answer any queries you may have!
Are YOU ready?
This virtual training will everything you need to know to be informed about GDPR, including
* Explaining the General Data Protection Regulation, including definitions, why the regulation was implemented, what the changes are to the existing regulation
* The six concepts of GDPR
* The rights of data subjects, their rights and your obligations
* How to figure out what data you have, where you have it, why you have it and how you are using it
* The role of the Data Protection Officer, the level of the DPO in the organization chart, and the accountability of this position
* The levels of accountability throughout the organization as well as 3rd party providers
* How to utilize data lawfully
* Estimating data risk and impact
* Correcting, Rectifying, Removing & Restricting Data
* Profiling and data portability
* Data disaster recovery: the steps required, rules on data breach reporting, and how you can prepare
* Data transfer outside of the EU
* GDPR Staff Training: Who is affected, how to prepare, what needs to be covered and how to reinforce awareness
* GDPR Monitoring and Controlling
In addition, we will go through the basic steps that need to be included in any GDPR project, including real-life examples and what approach was taken