Global Female Leaders 2019
Our mission is to strengthen the representation of top level female executives worldwide and to shape together high-achieving leaders who want to generate meaningful change in business and society. Over the past five years, the Global Female Leaders summit has annually connected 300 international women in senior leadership positions from different industries.
Back for a swinging sixth year with the motto “Collaborating to Build a Better World”, we are thrilled to invite you to join the ranks of this prestigious global network of visionaries, trendsetters and change makers from all reaches and walks of life. Agenda-Link: https://www.globalfemaleleaders.com/agenda/
“The Global Female Leaders Summit demonstrates the self-belief held by women in top positions for their roles in the economy. This doesn’t just apply to their specific business – they also work hard to tackle the challenges brought about by globalisation, disruption, artificial intelligence and transformation”, states Sigrid Bauschert, CEO of Management Circle, who organised the event. “The summit has become established to discuss these issues on a major international scale and share experiences, while expanding and consolidating the network of powerful women on an international level.”
In specialist circles, this event has become known as the “female Davos” with 300 representatives from economics, science and politics holding discussions on topics about the future and world economy.
Programme download: https://www.globalfemaleleaders.com/download-programme/
Our speaker line-up of leaders, trend-setters and visionaries for the 2019-motto "Collaborating to Build a Better World"
- Ellen Zentner, Managing Director, Chief U.S. Economist, Morgan Stanley, USA
- Michaella Rugwizangoga, CEO, Volkswagen Mobility Solutions, Rwanda
- Dr Parul Pandey, VP Talent & Engagement, DIAGEO, India
- Susan Uthayakumar, Country President, Schneider Electric, Canada
- Simona Scarpaleggia, Country Retail Manager / CEO, IKEA AG, Switzerland
- Katarina Barley, Federal Minister of Justice and Consumer Protection, Germany
- Charlotte Dennery, CEO, BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions, France
- Saskia Steinacker, Global Head Digital Transformation, Bayer, USA