Israeli Startup Night - Meet the top Industrie 4.0 Startups
The Israeli Startup Night on October 30th at STARTPLATZ Cologne is the official launch of the #Startupnation To Mittelstand program, where 10 cohort startups, developing ground-breaking frontier Industry 4.0 technologies, will showcase their innovative solutions and explore business opportunities with local companies.
Israel is a recognised global innovation powerhouse and Israeli startups are playing a key role in the fourth industrial revolution. The presenting startups were cherry-picked by the Israeli Innovation Authority and represents Israel´'s top 1% Industry 4.0 innovators. All of those growth-stage startups have raised over 10 Million Euros in Venture Capital, have high-profile paying customers and technological applications in the fields of manufacturing, mobility and digital health.
Attend this first-of-its-kind event to:
- Get a glimpse into the future of your industry
- Learn about new business models shaping tomorrow ́s competitive landscape
- Leverage networking sessions to identify growth opportunities for your business
- Establish strategic relations with Israel's cream-of-the-crop innovators
#Startupnation To Mittelstand is powered by STARTPLATZ, the Israeli Innovation Authority and The Israel Economic and Trade Mission in Berlin, joining forces to accelerate innovation through collaboration and strengthen business ties between Germany and Israel.
Here you can find more infos about the program #SNTM and the participating startups: http://www.startupnationtomittelstand.com/event2019/theprogram/
18:00 Welcome & opening words
18:15 Keynote - The status quo of digital transformation within the Rhineland
18:30 Startup-pitches - Meet Israel’s top 1% industry 4.0 startups:
- CoreTigo - Industrial IoT Wireless Platform
- Visual Factories - Real-time Monitoring and Control
- FieldBit - Collaboration Platform for Field Services
- GoARC - Data-driven Workplace Safety Solutions
- KITOV.ai - 3D Quality Control Systems
- VocalZoom - Advanced Sensing Technology for Industrial IoT
- NanoFabrica - 3D Printing for Precision Manufacturing
- 3D Signals - Acoustic Monitoring for Predictive Maintenance in Machines
- Cymplify - Cyber-security Software for IoT and Connected Devices
20:00 Panel discussion - Boosting digitalization and innovation processes