XING Help Center
Here you’ll find answers to your questions, and information about XING features. You can also contact the XING Support team (available in English and German) if you need any other assistance.
NEW The first 4 help videos are now online – check them out now: Go to videos
What e-mails do I get from XING?
Upon registration XING sends you an e-mail to confirm your e-mail address and another e-mail to welcome you on XING.
Depending on your settings, as a XING member you may receive notifications in the following situations:
- When a XING member sends you a message via XING. The message itself will be included in the notification e-mail.
- When a XING member posts an entry in your guest book
- When you receive a contact request from a XING member
- When a person you have invited to XING signs up
- If you are a XING Jobs user: When there is an important update regarding your XING Jobs account
Additionally, you can subscribe to the following notifications:
- The weekly XING newsletter including your personal statistics and useful tips
- Birthday reminders
- Information regarding XING offers and interesting XING features
You can also manage your notifications, newsletters and offers by going to "Settings (cog symbol in the left sidebar) > Notifications".