Die Qualität dieser Stellenanzeige werden wir umgehend überprüfen.
Jahresgehalt in €
XING is the social network for business professionals with millions of members all over the world. Help us shape the future – for a better working life!
XING provides advice and support to its more than 14 million members during the upheaval processes in the world of work. In an environment marked by a shortage of skilled workers, digitalization, and changes in values, XING helps its members achieve as harmonious a work/life balance as possible: For a better working life.
Software Engineer Frontend (React) (m/f)
For years XING has been one of the leading companies in building user-oriented digital products thanks to an organisation that embraces agile methods in and beyond the cross-functional product development teams. With our strong group of over 45 product people - with a variety of specialisations and a keen interest in collaborating and learning from one another - we actively work to grow our product culture. Thanks to our internal learning mindset, a variety of training courses, exchange with external partners as well as national and international experts, we pursue our vision: For a better working life.
A challenging task
• You will be part of a cross-functional team of backend, iOS/Android engineers, designers and product owners
• You will be building responsive web applications (React/Redux/GraphQL) using design systems
A convincing background
• You have been building applications using React/Redux (or similar technologies such as Vue.js) for a while
• You understand the principles of high-performance and responsive web applications
• You have been applying the most important parts of functional programming concepts (immutability, composability, attention to side effects to name a few) in your daily practices
• You have a test-driven development mindset
• You are generally very curious about new technologies and always try to keep up-to-date
• You enjoy working in agile teams with a focus on sharing knowledge with your colleagues sitting next to you or on the other side of Europe
• You pay attention to detail without losing sight of the goal, have a sense of ownership and pride in the quality of your work
• You have a good sense of humor, an unpretentiousness and humbleness towards other people and are eager to work in a multicultural environment
• You are fluent in English
An inspiring environment
• Training, conferences and many opportunities to learn, experiment and grow.
• A great, multicultural and diverse environment.
• Regular innovation weeks
• Flexible working hours and some days “work from home”
• Restaurant tickets, fresh fruit, coffee, snacks and much more.
• Spanish / German lessons.
• A mobile device of your choice as well for private use (iPhone, iPad, Android…).
• A sunny office located in the centre of Barcelona, with a large terrace.
• Flexible Compensation Plan: Health insurance/ Transport/ Nursery Tickets
• Extended holidays
• Competitive salary and a Permanent contract
• Bicycle park and package reception
• Large, highly distributed platform with over 14 million users.
• A variety of technologies and languages: Perl, Ruby on Rails, Java, Scala, Elasticsearch, REST, React, AMQP, Linux, Hadoop, Riak, MongoDB, MySQL, Solr, iOS, Android, Backbone.js, Git, Jenkins…• Relocation pack if needed.
We're looking forward to hearing from you!
We're an Open Source contributor (https://github.com/xing) and we also organise public user groups and coding events, such as Ruby on Rails and other Tech Meetups.
Check our Twitter account! https://twitter.com/xing_bcn
If you have any questions please let us know!
Sounds good to you? We're looking forward to hearing from you!
Keine Orte gefunden