We will review the quality of this job ad as soon as possible.
Annual salary in €
B2B CRM Engagement Manager
BERLIN or HAMBURG
LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO SPEND IT AT THE WRONG COMPANY
Join us in BERLIN or HAMBURG
With over 4 million reviews across 935,000 companies, kununu has become Europe's leading review platform for workplace insights.
We believe that every person whether actively searching for a job or simply interested in improving their worklife should be able to give and get accurate, honest insights into companies and roles before walking in on day one.
We believe in empowering people to choose the right place to work. We believe in workplace insights that matter and create a better worklife for all. Our mission is clear: We strive to bring full transparency to the job market.
We offer you a challenge to work in an international, tech and datadriven environment with loads of opportunities to bring in your own ideas. You are in the driver´s seat to analyze our B2B users´ needs to come up with communication and engagement concepts along the B2Busers’ journey. At kununu, CRM rates high, and we offer you freedom to take over responsibility on a global level.
A CHALLENGING TASK
• Through analysis of our B2Busers’ needs and behavior, you lay the foundation for a communication and engagement strategy along the B2Busers’ journey on kununu.
• You develop concepts and subsequently run campaigns which will help activate and enable B2Busers – you work together with our Product, Marketing, and Community Support teams to execute the developed campaigns and concepts.
• Beyond deriving an approach and executing for automated B2Buser touchpoints, you work closely with internal stakeholders to create ideas for inspiring and engaging B2B content and resources.
• You work closely with our Business Analytics department to measure the effectiveness of our activation and engagement efforts and based on these insights, derive further optimizations for our CRM engagement approach.
• You work within our newly created B2Bcontext which is still being shaped. It´s up to you to drive B2B CRM on the grow path of kununu within the coming years.
• You work on a conceptual level as well as drive implementation for a multichannel CRM strategy, which is being built from the ground up.
• You work in a very important interface role which collaborates with many functions and teams and has high business impact.
A CONVINCING BACKGROUND
• You have 4+ years of experience in building up B2B CRM/Marketing strategies and a significant track record in successfully bringing your ideas to daily business life.
• You have a finished Master’s degree, e.g. in Online Marketing, CRM, Marketing, statistics or a related field.
• You bring loads of experience in Project Management to the table, preferably connected to technical Online Marketing/B2B CRM and a focus on running campaigns on your own.
• You bring in strong expertise and knowledge about customer insights out of your experience with digital products, ideally for online marketplaces, platforms or SaaS products.
• You know your way around in data analytics and you are a proficient user of applicable tools like Google Analytics or Tableau. Further, you also have some knowledge on HTML.
• Besides your analytical knowhow, you also stand out due to your creative and conceptual skills in the CRM field.
• Your ability to prioritize and your structured & strategic working approach enable you to prosper in a fast paced, and resultsoriented environment.
• You love to work with people from different teams and backgrounds and your profile is rounded out through your fluent English skills. German is a plus.
AN INSPIRING ENVIRONMENT
• We believe that life is too short to spend at in the wrong company. We believe in empowering people to choose the right place to work. We believe in workplace insights that matter and create a better worklife for all. We offer you the opportunity to have real impact with your work to take kununu to a new level.
• We are hungry to grow: Challenging tasks within a highly passionate and international crew await you when it comes to strengthen our position as market leader in the DACH region and extend our footprint in the US and other new markets. With us, you work in a state of the art, data & technologydriven working environment.
• Our open and appreciative corporate culture is not just an empty phrase but is lived with passion. You will face inspiring interactions with your colleagues as well as plenty of opportunities to bring in your own ideas.
• kununu is not just a great place to work, it’s a mindset. We give a damn about our employees and offer numerous benefits like 6 weeks of vacation per year, a highly modern office setup in the city centre, flexible working hours, remote work, organic fruits, free coffee & drinks just to name a few. Want to bring your dog to the office? No problem at kununu.
• In order for you to grow personally, we offer you a variety of international training options including conference passes, continuous personal feedback and frequent exchange within the New Work SE universe.
No cities found