We will review the quality of this job ad as soon as possible.
Annual salary in €
Director Global Communication & Brand (m/w/x)
Be part of our journey to create a better workplace for all!
With over 3 million reviews across over 850.000 companies, kununu has become Europe's leading employer review platform. We believe that every person — whether actively searching for a job or simply interested in improving their work life — should be able to give and get accurate, honest information about companies and roles before walking in on day one.
A challenging task:
• Reporting to our CEO and as part of the kununu Leadership team you are shaping, driving and executing our global brand & communication strategy to increase Brand Awareness and Brand Value.
• You lead and develop the interdisciplinary Brand & Communication team to drive user centricity and a data driven and visionary communication.
• Furthermore, you develop and execute PR initiatives to enhance the global visibility for kununu and kununu engage and to strengthen the reputation of our brands.
• You represent kununu both internally and externally, communicating kununu's positions on key communication issues.
• You oversee and execute external and internal communication and you manage external agencies and service providers.
A convincing background:
• You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar position with focus on the DACH market.
• You know how strong brands are built - both on the B2B as well as on the B2C side.
• You have strong interpersonal & leadership skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships with key influencers.
• You are fluent in German and English.
• You know different media landscapes internationally (especially knowledge of the US market is a plus), ideally you also have a good tech and HR understanding.
• You enjoy digging into data to serve up workplace insights that matter.
An inspiring environment:
• You work either in Berlin or Vienna in an innovative and dynamic environment with flexible working hours.
• Challenging tasks, fruitful interactions with your colleagues as well as plenty of opportunities to bring in your own ideas await you.
• In order for you to grow personally, we offer you a variety of training options including conference passes, continuous personal feedback, and many more.
• We give a damn about our employees and offer numerous benefits like daily restaurant vouchers, organic fruit and 6 weeks of vacation per year, just to name a few. Want to bring your dog to the office? No problem at kununu.
Berlin or Vienna
40 h / week
Sounds good to you?
We´re looking forward to hearing from you.
No cities found