We will review the quality of this job ad as soon as possible.
Annual salary in €
Director Marketing (m/f/x)
apply now LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO SPEND IT AT THE WRONG COMPANY.
JOIN US IN VIENNA, HAMBURG or BERLIN.
With over 3.8 million reviews across 920,000 companies, kununu has become Europe's leading employer review platform.
We believe that every person - whether actively searching for a job or simply interested in improving their work-life - should be able to give and get authentic und relevant insights into companies and roles before walking in on day one.
We believe in empowering people to choose the right place to work. We believe in workplace insights that matter and create a better work-life for all.
Our mission is clear. We strive to bring full transparency to the job market. We offer you the opportunity to have real impact with meaningful work in a tech and data-driven, fast-paced environment.
A CHALLENGING TASK
• You will be leading our global B2C marketing department and oversee all relevant channels (including paid, SEO, eMail-marketing).
• You will be responsible for hiring, onboarding, managing and developing your team.
• You will be conceptualizing and further developing our international marketing strategies in order to grow our workplace insights and reach.
• Furthermore, you will be responsible for seamless execution of our marketing campaigns.
• Through those measures you will strengthen kununu’s position as market leader in the DACH region and continue to build our international footprint.
• You will manage and continuously optimize our marketing activities based on KPIs.
• You will work closely with different departments at kununu (e.g. Brand and Communication, Product, Business Analytics).
• You will report directly into kununu’s management team.
A CONVINCING BACKGROUND
• You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar position, ideally you have experience in HR tech or with digital market places.
• You have successfully run cross channel marketing campaigns over different markets. Ideally, you have successfully built CRM strategies.
• You have a holistic understanding of online marketing and you are an expert regarding different marketing channels (performance, SEO, social media, eMail).
• You are an expert in building, managing and developing a team.
• You enjoy working in an international, performance driven environment.
• You have strong analytical as well as conceptional skills and you act data driven.
• You have a passion for developing creative ideas and convincing others.
• Your strengths are outstanding communication skills, flexibility and KPI orientation.
AN INSPIRING ENVIRONMENT
• We believe that life is too short to spend at in the wrong company. We believe in empowering people to choose the right place to work. We believe in workplace insights that matter and create a better work-life for all.
• We are hungry to grow: Challenging tasks within a highly passionate and international crew await you when it comes to strengthen our position as market leader in the DACH region and extend our footprint in the US and other new markets.
• With us, you work directly in the city centre in a state of the art, data & technology-driven working environment. You can organize your working hours flexibly with the opportunity to also work remotely.
• Our open and appreciative corporate culture is not just an empty phrase, but is lived with passion. You will face inspiring interactions with your colleagues as well as plenty of opportunities to bring in your own ideas. Want to bring your dog to the office? No problem.
• We offer you the opportunity to have real impact with your work and to take Marketing to a new level.
• In order for you to grow personally, we offer you a variety of international training options including conference passes, continuous personal feedback and frequent exchange within the New Work SE universe.
BE BOLD. apply now
No cities found