We will review the quality of this job ad as soon as possible.
Annual salary in €
Product Designer (m/f/x)
apply now LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO SPEND IT AT THE WRONG COMPANY.
JOIN US IN BERLIN OR VIENNA.
With over 3.9 million reviews across 930.000 companies, kununu has become Europe's leading employer review platform.
We believe that every person - whether actively searching for a job or simply interested in improving their work-life - should be able to give and get authentic und relevant insights into companies and roles before walking in on day one.
We believe in empowering people to choose the right place to work.
We believe in workplace insights that matter.
We offer you the opportunity to work in a tech and data-driven, fast paced environment to have impact with meaningful work in a growing design team with international focus.
A CHALLENGING TASK
• Our purpose is damn strong: Empowerment. That's what it's all about. We help people choose the right place to work and create a better workplace for all.
• As part of our Product Design team you create functional, yet pleasing and emotional high quality designs for mobile and desktop devices by using Sketch and Zeplin.
• You execute all visual design stages from conception to final hand-off to our engineering teams.
• You collaborate closely with a wide range of internal stakeholders, e.g. with our Product Manager throughout all stages of the product life cycle and other designers to build a consistent UI and pleasing user experiences across mobile and desktop touchpoints.
• You deliver high-class design mockups, keeping mobile-first in mind and balance functional & emotional design aspects.
• You work tightly aligned with designers to improve the design of existing products and our engineers throughout the implementation stage to ensure a high level of quality in the final product.
• Your day to day tasks consist out of optimizing and iterating on existing product designs, creating new & redefining existing icons, conducting layout adjustments based on user feedback, preparation of designs for user testing, etc.
A CONVINCING BACKGROUND
• You already have at least 2 years of experience in working as a Product/UI/UX Designer and have been able to build up a strong portfolio with relevant work that demonstrates your strategic problem solving skills as well as your experience creating successful, user-centric designs.
• You have ideally finished your university degree in Design, Computer Science, Web Development or a related field. Experience & skills outrank education.
• You are a team player with a strong desire to work collaboratively within a growing design team and at the same time you have a proven track record in getting shit done autonomously.
• You bring strong UI/UX skills over the whole design process to the table, especially when it comes to structuring design, working clean & high-quality orientated and delivering user-centered output, yet having business needs in mind.
• You already know your way around using Sketch and Zeplin. Add-on Figma-skills are a plus as well as basic knowledge of HTML5 & CSS3.
• You have powerful visual and interaction design abilities with experience in designing user-centric, responsive and scalable solutions for web and mobile devices
• You have the ability to create clean, visually consistent designs and have already managed and worked on multiple projects concurrently.
• Your profile is rounded out through your fluent written and oral English skills - German is a plus.
AN INSPIRING ENVIRONMENT
• We believe that life is too short to spend at in the wrong company. We believe in empowering people to choose the right place to work. We believe in workplace insights that matter and create a better work-life for all.
• We are hungry to grow: Challenging tasks within a highly passionate and international crew await you when it comes to strengthen our position as market leader in the DACH region and extend our footprint in the US and other new markets.
• With us, you work directly in the city centre in a state of the art, data & technology-driven working environment. You can organize your working hours flexibly with the opportunity to also work remotely.
• Our open and appreciative corporate culture is not just an empty phrase, but is lived with passion. You will face inspiring interactions with your colleagues as well as plenty of opportunities to bring in your own ideas. Want to bring your dog to the office? No problem.
• We offer you the opportunity to have real impact with your work and to take our Product Design to a new level.
• In order for you to grow personally, we offer you a variety of international training options including conference passes, continuous personal feedback and frequent exchange within the New Work SE universe.
BE BOLD. apply now
No cities found