We will review the quality of this job ad as soon as possible.
Annual salary in €
Senior CRM Strategist (m/f/x)
apply now LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO SPEND IT IN THE WRONG COMPANY.
JOIN US IN VIENNA, BERLIN OR HAMBURG.
With over 3.8 million reviews across 920,000 companies, kununu has become Europe's leading review platform for workplace insights.
We believe that every person - whether actively searching for a job or simply interested in improving their work-life - should be able to give and get accurate, honest insights into companies and roles before walking in on day one.
We believe in empowering people to choose the right place to work. We believe in workplace insights that matter and create a better work-life for all.
Our mission is clear: We strive to bring full transparency to the job market. We offer you a meaningful challenge with high business impact by building up and implementing our future CRM strategy Loads of opportunities to bring in your own ideas in a purpose-driven organization await you!
A CHALLENGING TASK
• Our purpose is damn strong: Empowerment. That's what it's all about. We help people choose the right place to work and create a better workplace for all. By helping us to establish a close and personal relationship with our users through advancing our CRM solutions, you directly contribute to our purpose.
• As part of our Marketing team, you optimize our user journey based on data: From first ideas to implementation, you’ll make sure that our users receive the proper content at the right time on the right channel.
• You are responsible for building and scaling a highly automated, yet personalized and multi-channel CRM solution together with our product and tech team.
• You will oversee the CRM requirements-gathering process across all business stakeholders and coordinate with the Product, Marketing, Data and Tech teams.
• You will drive and manage the tool selection process in alignment with our product and tech team.
• You define user journeys across all segments and develop and test automated, personalized, trigger-based campaigns and messaging.
• You test new channels including messenger and app push.
A CONVINCING BACKGROUND
• You have 6+ years of experience in building up CRM strategies & systems and a significant track record in successfully bringing your ideas to daily business life.
• You have a finished Master degree, e.g. in Online Marketing, CRM, statistics or a related field.
• You bring loads of experience in Project Management to the table, preferably connected to Online Marketing/CRM-projects.
• You bring in strong expertise and knowledge about customer insights and analytics out of your experience with digital products, ideally for online marketplaces or platforms.
• You know your way around in data analytics and your are a proficient user of applicable tools like Google Analytics or Tableau.
• Besides your analytical know-how, you also stand out due to your creative and conceptual skills in the CRM field.
• Your ability to prioritize and your structured & strategic working approach enable you to prosper in a fast paced, and results-oriented environment.
• You love to work with people from different teams and backgrounds.
• Your profile is rounded out through your fluent English skills. German is a plus.
AN INSPIRING ENVIRONMENT
• We believe that life is too short to spend it in the wrong company. With us, you work directly in the city center in a state of the art, data & technology-driven working environment with flexible working hours.
• We offer you the opportunity to add your footprint to kununu by creating a CRM solution from scratch, and make a difference for our users while working on a conceptual level as well as driving implementation.
• We are hungry to grow: Challenging tasks within a highly passionate and international crew await you. At kununu, you will face inspiring interactions with your purpose-driven team as well as plenty of opportunities to bring in your own ideas.
• In order for you to grow personally, we offer you a variety of international training options including conference passes, continuous personal feedback and frequent exchange within the New Work SE universe.
• kununu is not just a great place to work, it’s a mindset. We give a damn about our employees and offer numerous benefits like 6 weeks of vacation per year, a highly modern office setup, individual training budget, home office opportunities, daily restaurant vouchers, organic fruits, free coffee & drinks - just to name a few. Want to bring your dog to the office? No problem at kununu.
BE BOLD. apply now
No cities found