See the salary this job has to offer!
Premium members can see the salary for this job. Check out salaries in XING Jobs now.Become a Premium Member now!
Mit der Unterstützung eines der größten privaten Krankenversicherung Deutschlands, die Allianz, inspirierte Vivy einen großen Teil der deutschen Krankenversicherungen, ihren digitalen Gesundheitsassistenten einzuführen.
Als eines der ersten Tech-Startups im deutschen Gesundheitsmarkt ist Vivy führend in der digitalen Wandlung der Branche. Unser internationales Team im Herzen Berlins ist immer auf der Suche nach ambitionierten und charismatischen Fachleuten.
Lust auf einen besonderen Arbeitsplatz und Prozesse mitzugestalten?
As a product owner you will take over and manage your own topics, create timelines and work with the team in order to enhance our core product for our customers and users. You will be responsible for leading a cross-functional team with following tasks:
- Be responsible to shape and deliver above standard product that reflects both our strategy and user needs
- Get a deep understanding of the challenges we are solving through research and regularly talking to customers and communicate relevant user insights to the team
- Shape the vision of our product and manage the roadmap; prioritize the work in a way that your team always works on the most impactful things
- Collaborate with the whole team to create a world-class experience for our users
- Know how to scope features as small as possible to ship them early and use the feedback of our users to iteratively improve the product
- Use insights from both quantitative and qualitative in-house research to constantly evaluate how our product solves the problems of our users
- Coordinate a cross-functional team of highly talented engineers and designers
- Work with other team members like business development, operations or customer service to ensure that the desired economic and operational KPIs are defined and met
- Multiple years of experience in a Product Manager role, preferably in a Digital Health, Medical or Fintech company
- Highly passionate to create an outstanding product with a simple interface
- Understand complex technical architectures of modern web and mobile applications
- Experience with easy-to-use B2B and SaaS applications is a plus
- Outgoing and open-minded person that is able to motivate and lead a team to go the extra mile, same as you do
- Be able to think highly analytical and creative and combine both
- Entrepreneurial mindset, hands-on mentality, stress resistance and passion to solve big challenges in a simple way
- Fluent in English is a must
Was wir bieten
- An opportunity to shape the face of a product that may enhance the life of millions of people
- Be part of an international, ambitious and successful team
- High degree of freedom and responsibility within the development of the product
- A technology-focused and permanently changing and adapting environment
- A challenging job in an exciting startup
- Office in central Berlin
- Flat hierarchies, as well as short and open channels of communication
- Fresh fruits, vegetables and snacks around the clock, yoga classes, German and English language courses, table tennis and kicker time