See the salary this job has to offer!
Premium members can see the salary for this job. Check out salaries in XING Jobs now.Become a Premium Member now!
ISCC Event Coordinator (f/m/d)Cologne Full-time employee immediately
Who we are
ISCC – International Sustainability and Carbon Certification is an independent multi-stakeholder initiative and leading certification system for the implementation and certification of sustainable, fully traceable, deforestation-free and climate friendly supply chains. More than 4,000 companies in over 100 countries worldwide use the ISCC System. ISCC certification covers supply chains for all kinds of agricultural and forest biomass, biogenic waste and residues, non-biological renewable materials and recycled carbon-based materials. Independent third-party certification ensures compliance with the strict requirements regarding the conservation of valuable landscapes as well as the environmentally friendly and socially responsible production for food, feed, energy, chemicals and industrial applications. Companies using ISCC can address important SDGs and implement credible measures against social injustice and burning environmental problems such as plastics pollution and rainforest destruction.
- Planning, organization, execution and follow-up of ISCC events with the Event Manager, incl. trainings, seminars, workshops, conferences and team events
- Technical support during ISCC online events
- Feedback design and evaluation for continuous improvement of participants’ event experience
- Research for technologies and formats for digital event experience, incl. effective registration and payment process, interactive webinar platforms, etc.
- Supporting the accounting team in event-related database and documentation management and invoicing
- Following up and expediting payments, resolving outstanding payments
- Research for suitable events to represent ISCC, including necessary preparations
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
Don't miss out new jobs like this in Cologne
ISCC System GmbH
11 - 50 employees