Die Qualität dieser Stellenanzeige werden wir umgehend überprüfen.
Jahresgehalt in €
What you will do:
As a front-end expert, you are part of our agile development team and ensure the continuous improvement of our platform for a wide variety of end devices. This means in concrete terms:
• Development and implementation of new features
• Transfer of project features to the core product
• Optimization of stability, quality and scalability
You will work closely with your colleagues from all disciplines and can implement your ideas with great design freedom.
• Completed university studies in computer science (media informatics or business informatics) or a comparable course of study
• You can demonstrate a work history of at least 3 years, preferably in agency
• You are experienced in responsive web design and Git
• You have already worked with a wide range of frameworks like JQuery, Bootstrap and therefore comfortable with different development environments
• You keep up-to-date with current technology trends and are enthusiastic about technological challenges
• You are a team player and you can think creatively "around the corner"
• You are a self-starter, solution-oriented and have a high demand on the quality of your work
• Very good command of German and English
• A permanent position
• Exciting tasks and interesting projects for our well-known international and national customers
• Mixed team of creators, social media managers and developers
• Working in loft atmosphere
• All day fruit bar, soft drinks
Many other Benefits (possible):
• DVB Abo card Dresden (monthly) – public transport
• Mobile phone contract
• Pensionskasse/ Altersvorsorge (company pension scheme)
• Gym contract
So, do you find yourself in our description and want to support us in our growth? Then send us your CV, including the salary expectation and the earliest possible date of joining.
Keine Orte gefunden